'AMA 'AMA to reopen Fall 2022

Here now..they are doing some jackhammering and construction there..not sure what they are changing up.

We were at Aulani this past week and it still isn't open. I did see a CM meeting in there one afternoon, so maybe soft opening soon? I overhead CMs talking to other guests that they've revamped the menu and everything (though I've never been before).

Sorry the breakfast will not return, Would be the only meal we would eat there again. The price for dinner was not worth it. To many great place to eat for a much better price on the island

Sorry the breakfast will not return, Would be the only meal we would eat there again. The price for dinner was not worth it. To many great place to eat for a much better price on the island
Bought my Aulani points after it was closed, but your opinion does seem to be the general consensus. That said, there aren’t 1000 nice restaurants in Ko Olina, and it would be great to have another one in the mix. Maybe the revamped menu will make it worth our while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter