Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone. i am really pumped to begin this process again this year. last year was my first attempt and i'm not giving up until it happens! i do realize, as many have said, that the odds are slim but someone has to make it onto the panel, right? why shouldn't it be me...and you? :rotfl:

let's encourage one another along the way and hope for the best. some of us will make it! pixie dust to all!

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:goofy::stitch::simba:
Great attitude, Ashlee, and I totally agree! Pixie dust to all! pixiedust:

I was really excited when I heard the great news about the 2012 Mom's Panel search starting again! But I just realized I haven't visited WDW in the last 12 months so I can't apply. Bummer! Well, I sincerely wish everyone who does qualify to enter good luck. I'll just have to focus on other things until the 2013 search. Someday I hope to be on the panel. I just adore those great pink jackets!

here's a question for those of you that applied last year.... did you ever receive any sort of package from the Mickey Mom's Club? i've been able to log in since last fall and have checked news, updates, etc. but i never received any sort of merch pack. i just read a post where former MMC members were rejoicing over their special Disney gifts. am i alone here? :confused3

here's a question for those of you that applied last year.... did you ever receive any sort of package from the Mickey Mom's Club? i've been able to log in since last fall and have checked news, updates, etc. but i never received any sort of merch pack. i just read a post where former MMC members were rejoicing over their special Disney gifts. am i alone here? :confused3

I received a very nice gift pack the first year I applied. It had gift bags, children's games, balloons, assorted park related materials, and very nice etchings that could be framed. It was an offer made to some of the panel applicants but I do not think it was offered to everyone.

Last year there was something but it had a time span that you had to apply and I missed it. I do not remember what it was.

Two years ago I got a round magnet that says "Mickey Mom's Club" (or something like that) - but I don't remember getting anything last year.

I think I'm going to apply this year. Whats the worst that happens? I get told thanks but no thanks? I just have to remember to apply in September.

I'm getting very excited! I have applied previously and I am a firm believer that one day my love and knowledge will pay off! I adore the idea of the Mom's Panel, I have learned so much about Disney and would love the opportunity to share more.

I wonder what the questions will be this year?

Good luck all!

Two years ago I got a round magnet that says "Mickey Mom's Club" (or something like that) - but I don't remember getting anything last year.

I forgot about the car magnet. I got that one too.:goodvibes

I'm really excited for this year also! I applied last year and didn't make it past the first round, but I'm happy to have had the experience, and I figure each year my application will just keep getting better!

We'll all be Moms (and Dads) for the rest of our lives, so my plan (at least) is to keep applying until the readers get so tired of hearing from me that they just have to pick me for the panel! Hopefully that will happen before I'm a Mickey Grandmother! :rotfl:

How exciting! I made it to round 2 my first year and not past round 1 my second attempt! Here's hoping!!!!!!!:wizard:

Maybe this year, I will answer the first question with "My bank account number is xxx-xxx-xxxxxx-x. Enjoy."

The second question could be "My credit card is X. The expiration date is xx/xx/12. Account number is (etc). Go wild."

Probably couldn't hurt, and it might be cheaper than another trip to Disney. :rotfl:

Just popping in to wish you all the Best of Luck!

:cheer2:

Remember, "If you can dream it, you can do it" :) I followed my dreams and am half way through my 2nd full year on the Panel. Still loving it and having the time of my life :)

Just popping in to wish you all the Best of Luck!

:cheer2:

Remember, "If you can dream it, you can do it" :) I followed my dreams and am half way through my 2nd full year on the Panel. Still loving it and having the time of my life :)

Thank You! You are living the dream, sister! ;)

Stopping by to say Hello ! again....

Just preparing for a lovely long trip to Wilderness Lodge :)

See you in September :thumbsup2

Suey12,

Hope your trip to Disney's Wilderness Lodge is spectacular! Wishing you a safe and magical trip.

Also looking forward to seeing you often on this thread as of September. :thumbsup2

Stopping by to say Hello ! again....

Just preparing for a lovely long trip to Wilderness Lodge :)

See you in September :thumbsup2

I'm so excited I found this thread!! :cool1::yay:!! This will be my first year applying for the moms panel. To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't last year. Unfortunately when I wanted to try our in 2009 I had not had a Disney Vacation within the past 12 months. This year I will have 5 trips under my belt come December. I'm looking forward to the process and joining in on everyones excitement! Sending pixie dust to everyone and good luck vibes!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter