• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing character interaction at Tusker House today

sclarked

Earning My Ears
EDIT: gaaaah!!! I finger mashed in the title and can’t edit it!! I’m talking about Tusker House!!

Am I allowed to post this here? I’m super excited about the great character interaction we had today at Tusker House over lunch. (The food was really enjoyable too!)

My husband and I are traveling without our sons (aged 5 and nearly 3), both of whom love Mickey and pals.

During our interaction with Mickey today - we FaceTimed them and Mickey happily got infront of the screen to wave and blow kisses at them. The smiles on their faces left me teary. As that was finishing, Donald came over to see what was happening and jumped in on the FaceTime action and Goofy passed by moments later and joined in too.

I very possibly have the two happiest little boys in Australia right now!!

This was our first character dining experience on a whirlwind trip to WDW (literally MVMCP last night and One park day at AK today) - but after today, character dining will always be at the top of my priorities list for the next chance I get to go to Disney with my kids.

There should be a link in the upper right corner called "thread tools". You can fix your title there.

Glad you had a great time with Mickey!

Tusker House is THE BEST!! Love the entire experience each time we go. Very happy for you and your kids!

This is just another reason why Disney is magic. The little things they do and your boys will remember this for years if not forever.

TH is a candidate for best character meal on property--both for the characters AND the food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter