Amazing New Game: Frenzoo

angelcake170

Calm Down Sir Potato Shoes.
Hello there DISers. I hope you all remember me. :)
If you don't, I was Cheer_Girlie from VMK.
I had been playing Meez, and I had gotten a pm from someone.
I was picked to beta test on a secret new website, called Frenzoo.
I was supposed to keep it a secret, but they gave me the okay to let you guys in.
They have heard many many great things about you fellow DISers, I made sure of that. You were all so kind and friendly, and so wonderful. I know for a fact you guys will get along. We are like a big family on Frenzoo, we never fight. I'm hoping it will keep that way!
Anyways, I'll get on to telling you what it's all about.
Frenzoo:
This is a multiplayer online game, it is free and family friendly. No, sadly there is no virtual chat. There is a "zoo" where you can join and create club and see the latest updated ztylists. There are plenty of lovely shops to shop from. There is a forum, with many boards on it. For some there is even different languages! But the best feature is,
you can create your own clothing! Non VIPS can create personalized items, whereas VIPS can create personalized items and things for everyone else.
Don't be shy, try it out! ^.^
Here are some screen shots. ( The avatar would be me, if anyone can find me I'm Kitty. :D )
Homepage:
frenzoosite2.jpg

frenzoosite3.jpg

frenzoosite4.jpg

Ztylist Page:
frenzoosite5.jpg

frenzoosite6.jpg

frenzoosite7.jpg

Shop:
frenzoosite8.jpg

Create:
frenzoosite9.jpg

Zoo:
frenzoosite99.jpg

Forum:
frenzoosite999.jpg

frenzoosite9999.jpg

frenzoosite1.jpg

There you have it folks! Feel free to try. We can also have multiple accounts. :-)

doesnt look anything like smallworlds to me,

Looks like a game aimed at teenage girls, like its all about fashion. Interesting Angel, be sure to tell us more about it :)

It's so unique, like no other game out there. This game is aimed towards EVERYONE. This game's purpose is to let you show the world who you really are and never be ashamed. You create your avatar, and it can represent your personality/ego/alter ego or yourself in real life. Create your own clothing, sell clothing to others, and engage in activies. There are ZOM ( Zytlist Of the Month ), And Many Designing competitions. You can chat with others, and all sorts of things. Look in the Zoo for lately updated Zytlists, who knows, one might be a future best friend! You can also join and create clubs, which is a total blast. Frenzoo is always adding new features, and it is so nice to see things happening before your very eyes. They also have VIPS, which are like special betas. They create clothes for others and test out new features. This game is family friendly and loads of fun. You should really try it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter