Amazing Race

Sent a reminder out to my friend this morning so we can watch it together.

I'm excited for it to be back.

Does anyone know if they changed the rules regarding team collabs? I remember that being a big issue last season (which had been filmed a few years back) where the teams just worked together too much too long giving each other the answers a lot. I feel like I remember hearing back when that season finally aired they heard all the backlash and were looking into adjusting the rules.

I'm excited for it to be back.

Does anyone know if they changed the rules regarding team collabs? I remember that being a big issue last season (which had been filmed a few years back) where the teams just worked together too much too long giving each other the answers a lot. I feel like I remember hearing back when that season finally aired they heard all the backlash and were looking into adjusting the rules.
TAR hasn't really changed much when it comes to tasks, so I don't expect them to directly address alliances. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more tasks that make sharing information harder to do. Well, at least during the pre-COVID legs. Hard to predict how they handle the post COVID ones.

Also, I kind of hope they bring back Face-Offs.

Thank you. I might give it another try. It was my favorite show the first few seasons. Unfortunately, it started having way too many equalizers. It became a sort of traveling game show, with contestants pushing through tasks and limited strategic moves to get their Expedia prize at the mat (or get eliminated), only to end up on the same 1-2 flights the next day. I understand how this makes production way easier, but it just wasn’t as interesting and left more to chance. I do enjoy seeing the international locations and a bit of local traditions and customs though.

My daughter just told me that the “singing cops” from Buffalo, NY are on it. They are two police officers who had a viral video and Ellen appearance a couple of years ago. I didn’t know about them but watched their Ellen spot last night, and they seem like nice, fun guys.

My daughter just told me that the “singing cops” from Buffalo, NY are on it. They are two police officers who had a viral video and Ellen appearance a couple of years ago. I didn’t know about them but watched their Ellen spot last night, and they seem like nice, fun guys.
We don’t typically watch the Amazing Race but we’re going to, just to support our Buffalo cops!

Is this the season where filming started pre-pandemic, was paused for over a year, and then started again? Should make for an interesting dynamic! Going to check and be sure I've got it set to record now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter