Amazon $10 coupon for Snow White Blu Ray!

irunnoft

I'm What Willis Was Talkin' 'Bout!!!!
Hey gang,

I hope this doesn't violate any protocol, but I found a great coupon code for the upcoming Blu Ray release of Snow White. I know Pete's as crazy about Blu Rays as I am and I thought it would be good to share the wealth with the greatest Walt Disney World fan board on the web. I found this deal by searching the blu-ray.com website. Anyhow, here's the details:

Amazon is currently offering a $10 discount off the purchase of the Blu-ray of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'. Just input the promotional code "snowhite" (only one W) at checkout. If used on the combo edition with Blu- ray packaging, this brings the final price to $14.99!! With a little over $2.00 in shipping costs, I paid less than $18 for this multi-combo Blu Ray! I don't know how long this promo code will last, but it worked for me as of 8:30PM last night.

Thanks so much, I know if anyone has bought the platinum edition DVD of Snow White, and you are a Disney Movie Rewards member, you can also go to the movie rewards website and enter your code from your dvd to get a $10 store coupon for the blu ray. The Amazon discount is much more convenient for me. Thanks a lot!

Thanks so much, I know if anyone has bought the platinum edition DVD of Snow White, and you are a Disney Movie Rewards member, you can also go to the movie rewards website and enter your code from your dvd to get a $10 store coupon for the blu ray. The Amazon discount is much more convenient for me. Thanks a lot!

Not a problem! When I saw this coupon and found that it actually worked, I knew immediately that I'd tell all my podcast brothers and sisters and share the pixie dust! :cool1:

Thanks! :cool1:

I just ordered it as well. Since I have Amazon Prime- there's no shipping charges and I'll get it on the release date of 10/6 all for only $14.99!
Cool! :woohoo:

Hey gang,

I hope this doesn't violate any protocol, but I found a great coupon code for the upcoming Blu Ray release of Snow White. I know Pete's as crazy about Blu Rays as I am and I thought it would be good to share the wealth with the greatest Walt Disney World fan board on the web. I found this deal by searching the blu-ray.com website. Anyhow, here's the details:

Amazon is currently offering a $10 discount off the purchase of the Blu-ray of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'. Just input the promotional code "snowhite" (only one W) at checkout. If used on the combo edition with Blu- ray packaging, this brings the final price to $14.99!! With a little over $2.00 in shipping costs, I paid less than $18 for this multi-combo Blu Ray! I don't know how long this promo code will last, but it worked for me as of 8:30PM last night.

I noticed that Amazon was selling the same 2-disc Blu-ray in standard DVD packaging for a dollar more, which qualifies the order for free shipping, so I ordered that one and saved a whopping $1.98, for a total of $15.99 with the coupon. :rotfl: Hope I don't regret not going with the standard Blu-ray packaging....

Thanks for the coupon code. $14.99 for Snow White Blu-ray and Free Shipping because of Amazon Prime. It will arrive on release day.. The day we return from the World....

It was my pleasure to share the magic with everybody here on the Dis!

Got my copy today! I also got an email from Amazon saying the price had gone down since I purchased it, so I'm getting a $6 credit. So I guess I paid $9.99 for it? Thanks, irunnoft!

The code still works! I paid $24.99 + tax at Target yesterday, and just paid $12.97 w/shipping on Amazon! Thanks so much, Irunnoft - I'll be going back to Target to return the one I bought tonight!!

p.s. is your name from O' Brother Where Art, Thou? I love that movie! :lovestruc

It worked for me!!!! Thanks for the tip!!!

I love a bargain. (And I actually had a $5 gift card so I only paid $7.97!!!!!!) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ETA - Amazon sent me a $5.00 credit on select TV shows at the Amazon Video On Demand store.

I guess this is just as good a place as any.

I just came from Wal-Mart and picked up the DVD/Bluray combo. I picked the one in the Bluray case (under $11 w/tax).

Is there any difference between this combo set and the one in the "DVD" style case?

You can also go to www.snowwhiteoffer.com and print out a coupon. Take it to Toys Rus through the 10th and only pay $9.99. I got ours yesterday and we are watching it while eating our omelets for supper! You get 2 blu-rays and a regular DVD or 2 regular DVDs and 1 blu-ray depending on the packaging.

You can also go to www.snowwhiteoffer.com and print out a coupon. Take it to Toys Rus through the 10th and only pay $9.99. I got ours yesterday and we are watching it while eating our omelets for supper! You get 2 blu-rays and a regular DVD or 2 regular DVDs and 1 blu-ray depending on the packaging.

Are you sure about this part? I just sent 5 mins at Wal-mart (same deal with the coupon) and both cases came with 2 blurays and 1 dvd. I am still trying the figure out the difference besides the case.

Thanks for the info! I just went to Wal Mart and bought my 2-disc set for $9.96! The clerk was impressed and wrote the code down. :)

The code still works! I paid $24.99 + tax at Target yesterday, and just paid $12.97 w/shipping on Amazon! Thanks so much, Irunnoft - I'll be going back to Target to return the one I bought tonight!!

p.s. is your name from O' Brother Where Art, Thou? I love that movie! :lovestruc

You all are most welcome! I just got an email from Amazon telling me about the price drop of $5.00, so I'm getting a $5.00 refund! Now, about the name. . . DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! The name IS, in fact, from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" I always consider it a hallmark of genius when somebody gets that correct!

Got my copy today! I also got an email from Amazon saying the price had gone down since I purchased it, so I'm getting a $6 credit. So I guess I paid $9.99 for it? Thanks, irunnoft!

You're welcome! :yay:

I guess this is just as good a place as any.

I just came from Wal-Mart and picked up the DVD/Bluray combo. I picked the one in the Bluray case (under $11 w/tax).

Is there any difference between this combo set and the one in the "DVD" style case?

As near as I can figure, no. I ordered the one in the DVD case cuz it was a buck cheaper, and it came with 2 blu-rays and 1 DVD in it. The only difference is the size of the case and the artwork.

Does anyone know why you can't buy this as the DVD only? I don't have a blu-ray player, nor plans to buy one, so why do they include a blu-ray disc with the plain dvd? Doesn't make much sense...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter