Amazon $10 coupon for Snow White Blu Ray!

Does anyone know why you can't buy this as the DVD only? I don't have a blu-ray player, nor plans to buy one, so why do they include a blu-ray disc with the plain dvd? Doesn't make much sense...

I believe they are going to sell the DVD only starting next month...the reason they are doing it like this is so they can boost up the sales of Blu-Ray...I don't have a Blu-Ray player either, but will more than likely end up with one eventually and I'll already have the Blu-ray version...plus since it has the DVD copy inside that can be used as the "kids copy" for traveling...plus with the coupons they keep issuing for the blu-ray combo packs you can get them for about $10 bucks at walmart so even if you never use the blu-ray version, you still get the dvd for $10

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered my copy -- I figure what I paid in shipping I would've spent on gas and tax if I drove to WalMart to get it. Good deal!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter