Amazon.com: FREE Kindle for PC and Kindle for iPhone

Castaway Dave

"Earthlings have the worst sense of direction!"
You can now read Kindle books wherever you go with the free Kindle reading apps for your PC and iPhone. Choose from over 450,000 Kindle books, plus thousands more for free.

I've already download most of the free classics to my computer, it's great.:cool1:

This was just made available for the Mac as well.

I believe this happened yesterday.

This was just made available for the Mac as well.

I believe this happened yesterday.

YAYYYYY!!!!!. I have been waiting and waiting for this. I will have to get all the books I've bought on the computer too.

Kim

I'd never heard of this...sweet post - thx a mint, Castaway Dave :thumbsup2

Now have enough Jane Austen to last me a while :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

I love these extra applications for my Kindle! I have it on my PC and also on my Blackberry, so now no matter where I am at I have a book with me.
I read most books on my Kindle, but I have used the Blackberry to read while waiting in lines or in a resturant while waiting for the rest of the group. Love it!!
Check Amazon every day to see what the new best sellers are-there are soo many free books and they change all the time!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter