Amazon Customer Vote--Anyone get in?

I need some explanation on this also if someone can help..........

OK, here's the deal.

The deal that got the most votes is discounted the most and goes on sale first. Then, an hour later, the 2nd place deal, followed an hour later by the 3rd place deal. The 2nd and 3rd place deals aren't as much as the 1st place deal, but they are still really great deals none the less.

When it's time to begin bidding (I know today it was 6:30 am Pacific), click on the Customer Vote box in the email you received telling you that you were selected. You should see a countdown timer. As soon as that timer hits zero, click on the purchase/buy button. Dont hesitate for a second or you could completely miss out!!! (I would suggest logging in early, read all of the rules, and also sign in for the one-click shopping to make things quicker and easier). Complete your transaction ASAP. Just becuase it's in your cart doesnt mean it's held for you. There are limited numbers of these, and today the PS3 deals went in just a couple of minutes. I know there were some folks really irked because they couldn't get one.

I wasn't able to get one of the $199 ones, but I did get the $349 and $299. We'll keep one and sell one to my mother-in-law, who was buying one for $399 at Best Buy.

Good luck everybody!

i don't have access to my email at work. Is there any way to check if you were chosen otherwise?

thanks

I didn't get one. I made a mistake and clicked to the product page. I was charged full price, so I cancelled. It wasn't in the cards for me, but its ok, I didn't need it. But make sure you buy from the countdown page and don't click through to the product page!!

I got the Eyeclops Night Vision goggles this morning for $39.99! I just missed the Razor Scooter. It was in my cart and I checked the specs to make sure it was okay for our almost 5 DS. Well by the time I finished that the "Special Price" wasn't coming up anymore. Oh well. :confused3 At least I got the other deal!:woohoo:

Congrats to all who were able to get what they wanted. :woohoo:

I'm hoping for a chance at the tv in round 3. :)

I got picked for Round 3. I'm not really interested in anything in it. I want the KA Mixer in Round 6.

I am 0 for 3.

What I really would buy, believe it or not, is the Sopranos DVD Boxed Set. The mixer would be cool too!

Catrin

I am 0 for 3.....I would really really like to get picked in the next round.... I want to get the flip for DH.

Just a FYI about Kitchen Aid mixers....

Check out the refurbished ones on Amazon. You might have to watch for awhile to find the style/color you want, but they're a super good price. I think I paid around $115-$120 for mine, and it's one of the larger models. It came looking absolutely brand new. I also bought my refurbished Kitchen Aid blender there, and it was in perfect condition as well.

Chances are, it was brand new. My husband and I toured the factory this summer (Greenville, Ohio). They told us that ANY KA mixer returned to a store cannot be sold as new (i.e. wedding duplicates, etc). They are returned to the factory and sold as refurbished!

I got chosen for round 3, but I don't need/want any of the items offered. It's probably for the best, since I'll be at work and totally unavailable to even "try" to buy anything.

I got passed for round 3 as well. I reeeeaaaalllllyyyy want to get picked for round 6. I want that mixer super bad.

Seeing as how I was already chosen for round 1, I'm not counting on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter