• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazon Pantry over Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday

2nd Time Bride

Mouseketeer
So I am probably over thinking and over planning this but - we check in to AKV Kidani on December 2 and I plan on shipping a box from home as well as ordering an Amazon Pantry box. From the posts here, it looks like Amazon Pantry shipping takes 5 business days. I was thinking about ordering Monday, November 23rd until I realized my shipping will be over the whole Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.

For those of you who have used Amazon Pantry, would ordering on Wednesday November 18th give me enough time? If it takes 3 business days to assemble the order and 5 business days to ship it, it would arrive the day before we do. I am wondering if the shipping will take longer due to the holiday weekend.

I wish I had a better answer, I have used Prime Pantry 2 times and and currently watching a shipment heading to Saratoga Springs. The first 2, I ordered on Sunday, the order did not ship until Monday and arrived on Thursday. ( coming from Sharonville OH). This shipment, I ordered on Friday, it shipped on Sunday and right now, it shows arrival for Thursday- we check in on Sunday. All came from the same distribution center, so I don't know why a Sunday/ Monday shipment would arrive on Thursday and the Friday shipment would arrive on Thursday. This does follow the 5 working day shipment, so I would think you can't count the holidays as business days. I think resorts will hold a shipment for a bit, especially around the holidays. I love being able to order items that you cant get at the Resorts. We plan on supplementing our Prime Pantry order with dairy and fresh fruit from the resort store.

I wish I had a better answer, I have used Prime Pantry 2 times and and currently watching a shipment heading to Saratoga Springs. The first 2, I ordered on Sunday, the order did not ship until Monday and arrived on Thursday. ( coming from Sharonville OH). This shipment, I ordered on Friday, it shipped on Sunday and right now, it shows arrival for Thursday- we check in on Sunday. All came from the same distribution center, so I don't know why a Sunday/ Monday shipment would arrive on Thursday and the Friday shipment would arrive on Thursday. This does follow the 5 working day shipment, so I would think you can't count the holidays as business days. I think resorts will hold a shipment for a bit, especially around the holidays. I love being able to order items that you cant get at the Resorts. We plan on supplementing our Prime Pantry order with dairy and fresh fruit from the resort store.

Thanks! Looks like you check in today - hope everything arrived on time and you have a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter