• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazon Pantry?

TeeterTots

DIS Veteran
How does this work? Do you ship to the resort? Does the front desk hold it? For those who use it, how early do you ship down before your reservation? Thanks.

How does this work? Do you ship to the resort? Does the front desk hold it? For those who use it, how early do you ship down before your reservation? Thanks.

Yes, you can ship it to the resort. You can find the addresses and a thread on shipping to resorts here.

For Amazon Pantry, I usually submit my order a week before I check in. Pantry takes longer than Prime.

Yes, you can ship it to the resort. You can find the addresses and a thread on shipping to resorts here.

For Amazon Pantry, I usually submit my order a week before I check in. Pantry takes longer than Prime.

Great thanks! So just address it to front desk and c/o our reservation name? I'm assuming they do this all the time?

I have used Prime Pantry 2 times and will definitely be using it again! I ordered on Friday and items were there by the next Thursday. Bell Services had our box and brought it to the room with our Owner's Lockers. Remember when ordering it takes 5 business days. -no weekends. Since I ordered my first box, I was offered lower cost shipping on my next Pantry order if I did not use Prime shipping on my item that was prime eligible. I used the addresses here on the site for shipping.

We were going to use Prime Pantry for our next stay at Boardwalk but we realized that we could probably only pick up the package during the office hours of business services (8 to 5 M-F and mornings on Saturday). Our flight arrives at 4 pm, so this doesn't work for us. -- Suzanne

So glad to find this. I have started a box for my next trip and will complete once closer to trip. This made more sense since I do not need cold items, will only have carry on bag and need to restock my owner locker. I figured it would be cheaper.

Yes, ship to the resort address c/o your name. I agree with others - Pantry takes longer than Prime and 5 days prior to your arrival would be a good guideline.

This sounds like a good idea - I'll have to keep it in mind for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter