amazon prime and movie for trip

pixxi

Mouseketeer
I have amazon prime and don't use it to the fullest. Are the movies/shows ones that I can download onto my ipad/tablet instead of streaming? Or, is that only if you buy them. I'm just trying to download the enterainment for our up coming trip.

Amazon Prime has some movies and tv shows that you can watch for free, however you need wifi to do so. There are a few things you can download for free. Depending on what you're interested, you will probably have to buy and download most movies and tv shows you want to watch if you plan to watch them without wifi.

You can only download selected Prime videos to Amazon Fire devices, not other tablets. Check Amazon's website for more information.

I have amazon prime and don't use it to the fullest. Are the movies/shows ones that I can download onto my ipad/tablet instead of streaming? Or, is that only if you buy them. I'm just trying to download the enterainment for our up coming trip.

I have both an Ipad and a Kindle Fire and utilize both when we travel. I either rent or buy the movie and then download it before leaving home to watch on the plane.

The Kindle Fire also uses the same process but I got a micro HDMI to HDMI cable (not expensive thru Amazon) to watch the downloaded movies on the TV in the room (Ipad in most cases is not compatible to watch on a TV).

I always download what we want to watch before leaving home as WIFI at WDW seems to be extremely slow...it requires some planning but it is so much quicker. Streaming is a real pain at most hotels anymore because many of them are restricting band width.

Hope this helps...have a magical trip.

The Kindle Fire also uses the same process but I got a micro HDMI to HDMI cable (not expensive thru Amazon) to watch the downloaded movies on the TV in the room (Ipad in most cases is not compatible to watch on a TV).

:confused3

An iPad is very easy to connect to a TV. You just need the proper cable. However, some streaming services will not let you stream to a TV using an iPad; most specifically, Amazon!

You can also get an inexpensive software conversion download and put some of your own DVDs on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter