Amazon Prime Day July 11th-July 12th

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
As you know tomorrow is Amazon Prime Day and I am hoping anybody gets some neat bargains and scores some great deals tomorrow and Wednesday. My mom and I like Amazon Prime Day because we like to get great prices on things. Is anyone going to look at Amazon Prime Day?

I took a glance at some of my Amazon lists, and almost nothing on my list is on sale or discounted enough to entice me to buy it now. This is how it was for me last year too.

Happy shopping to those that will be taking advantage of Prime Day 🙂

I don’t belong to Amazon Prime, since I don’t shop there very often. Usually the only time I shop at Amazon is around Christmas. I am busy with the Target Circle sale this week . . .

Saw recent ads for their sale but also don't belong to Amazon Prime. Don't really need anything right now. I usually shop around to different websites for larger items to compare prices. You can usually find the same item on several other sites. Often find lower prices then Amazon on other sites like Walmarts.

Amazon already offers free shipping if you purchase enough so don't really need to be a member to get that benefit.

I did not renew Prime last month. *shock* *gasp*

And I'm doing just fine without it. And this coming from a girl who ordered often, including Fresh.

The gaming keyboard DD wants for her birthday isn't part of the deal, but it went down $10 -- went ahead and bought it.

I have been shopping for a digital frame for my mother's birthday later this month, and scored one for $60 (normally over $100 for the one I was looking for).

If they're available, may I suggest purchasing some Apple Air Tags?

They are, of course, useful for finding things like keys, luggage, cars, phones, etc. But there are some even more important uses to consider.

An Air Tag could be put onto your pet. There are collars that are specifically designed to hold an Air Tag. I host a regional Facebook page for lost pets. Every day, there are people looking for pets who have run away.

Also, consider putting an Air Tag inside your child's school back pack, in case something unfortunate might happen.

When not used inappropriately, the Air Tags offer some peace-of-mind, for relatively little money.

Last edited:

They are, of course, useful for finding things like keys, luggage, cars, phones, etc. But there are some even more important uses to consider.

An Air Tag could be put onto your pet. There are collars that are specifically designed to hold an Air Tag. I host a regional Facebook page for lost pets. Every day, there are people looking for pets who have run away.

Also, consider putting an Air Tag inside your child's school back pack., in case something unfortunate might happen.

When not used inappropriately, the Air Tags offer some peace-of-mind, for relatively little money.
Thanks for reminding me! I've been wanting to pick up a couple Air Tags. The pet idea is one that I wasn't aware of.

I purposely looked at all the items I’d like last night, hoping they’d be on sale today. So far none of them are, and they’re pricey items. So I won’t be buying anything unless there is a price drop. (Craft tools/machines, small appliances that I’d like, but don’t really need.)

I just looked - a lot of the holders are Prime Day deals, but not the tags themselves. Anyone know if the deals are different tomorrow than today?

I will be checking today, too, and spending way too much time on my laptop, LOL. Hope to score some good deals!

Got an Apple Watch Series 8 for $120 off. My Series 2 went to Watch Heaven a couple of months ago, so good timing for me.

Checking to see if there are any travel deals happening on other sites, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter