Amazon Prime Now at Shades of Green?

Anyone? Bueller..... Bueller....

We leave tomorrow, so I guess I’ll try it from the airport and find out!

Anyone? Bueller..... Bueller....

We leave tomorrow, so I guess I’ll try it from the airport and find out!

Did you end up using this/having any luck? We used it at AoA in January but I'm staying at SoG in Sept, would love to use it again!
Thanks for any update

Did you end up using this/having any luck? We used it at AoA in January but I'm staying at SoG in Sept, would love to use it again!
Thanks for any update

We did and it was awesome! I ordered waiting at the airport to board our flight and had an email by the time we landed that it had been delivered. We didn’t have any non-perishables, so we weren’t in a rush to get it and went to eat dinner first. When we got back to the room after dinner we had a phone message reminding us that our stuff was at bell services. I called and it all was delivered less than 5 minutes later. I would absolutely do it again. (Can’t vouch for how they treat refrigerated stuff bc we didn’t order any.)

We did and it was awesome! I ordered waiting at the airport to board our flight and had an email by the time we landed that it had been delivered. We didn’t have any non-perishables, so we weren’t in a rush to get it and went to eat dinner first. When we got back to the room after dinner we had a phone message reminding us that our stuff was at bell services. I called and it all was delivered less than 5 minutes later. I would absolutely do it again. (Can’t vouch for how they treat refrigerated stuff bc we didn’t order any.)
Fantastic! And, every single bit of that sounds better than my AoA experience with bell services lol. This will be a kidless trip so I won't need any perishables either, thanks again!!

That's great to know. We go in February and there are a few things i'd like to get, like granola bars, water and a case of soda. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter