Amazon prime Now produce

We are doing Amazon Prime Now for the first time this weekend. I put my order in the cart a few weeks ago and planned to just hit order the night before we arrive. Of course, I kept forgetting things and would go back and add to the cart. Every time I log on, I receive a notice that items are no longer available, including various produce items. I had strawberries in my cart, and they are not available now. I'm hoping they become available again by the time I'm ready to order Friday night. I guess the inventory is constantly changing. For instance, I had Pampers baby wipes in my cart. They became unavailable last week but are now available again. Some items are limited in number. I can only order two packs of baby formula. Instead of relying on Amazon Prime for that, I'm just bringing an extra suitcase with baby formula. I like to use the ready to go bottles on vacation. We can use the suitcase for souvenirs on the way back.

Make sure you have everything you want if you do the order in advance of actually placing the order. Actually, my advice would be to write down what you want and then just do the order when you are ready to place it. I've spent more time than I should playing with this Amazon Prime Now order.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter