Amazon Prime Video recommendations

What shows, series, movies, etc do you recommend that are part of the free viewing with Amazon prime membership?
We just started Vikings last week and are almost done with season 3 lol its so good!!!
Seasons 1-3 are free with Amazon prime.

Good Girls Revolt is good if you like period pieces. The background on this one is the case where the women working at Newsweek in the 70s sued for discrimination because they weren't allowed to be reporters.

Orphan Black for sure! Absolutely love that show.
The Man in the High Castle
The Kettering Incident (if you are into Science Fiction type shows)
The Missing (just started this week, really good)
The Returned
The Killing
The Fall

I love mystery/suspense/thriller type shows, the last four fit into that category.

Grand Tour, used to be Top Gear on BBC until one of the guys got fired and the other two followed him. Even if you aren't a huge car fan the guys are hilarious.
I was going to post the same! LOVE this show...omg do we crack up watching it!

I was going to post the same! LOVE this show...omg do we crack up watching it!

We love it too - just keep in mind if you have younger viewers in the house, this is NOT edited for TV so there are some moments that are more mature than you might be ready for - or that we were prepared for with our 12 year son watching with us.

Orphan Black for sure! Absolutely love that show.
The Man in the High Castle
The Kettering Incident (if you are into Science Fiction type shows)
The Missing (just started this week, really good)
The Returned
The Killing
The Fall

I love mystery/suspense/thriller type shows, the last four fit into that category.

I liked The Kettering Incident, too.

I also suggest Fortitude, Poldark, Grantchester, Catastrophe, and The Missing (if it's the one I'm thinking!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter