Amazon warehouse in NJ affected after bear spray punctured by handling equipment

The NJ bear hunt is currently in progress. It was only a matter of time till the bears started fighting back.

Seriously though, I hope all the employees have a speedy and full recovery.

I haven't specifically been exposed to pepper spray, but I have accidentally gagged on some hot peppers that I was eating. Normally it goes straight down, but I kind of relaxed and it got stuck in my trachea. I started coughing uncontrollably and my throat was in pain for a good hour. I've heard of cases where there was an accidental (or intentional) discharge where many people started vomiting or passing out.

I haven't specifically been exposed to pepper spray, but I have accidentally gagged on some hot peppers that I was eating. Normally it goes straight down, but I kind of relaxed and it got stuck in my trachea. I started coughing uncontrollably and my throat was in pain for a good hour. I've heard of cases where there was an accidental (or intentional) discharge where many people started vomiting or passing out.

Oh, it’s not that bad if you just grin and bear it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter