AMC dine in theater?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Can someone help me find the podcast about the AMC dine in theater?

Also do all the movies offer food or only a few? How do you know if the movie you want to see is offering food? Thanks!

If you go to amctheatres.com/DowntownDisney24/ it will label the movies with fork n dine that have food. The food is not that bad and a reasonable price. You do pay an extra few dollars though for the fork n dine tickets. Sodas are unlimited refills and the food movies are in a seperate theater. I found it a nice change.
As for the podcast - I do not have info for that.

I think the podcast was sometime around the end of May of 2011.

We've been to the fork & dine and really enjoyed it. It's basically the same kind of money you'd spend to go to dinner at most casual dining places. The free drink refills are great, and the serves we've had have always been really attentive and polite (even more so than I typically see at a lot of outside restaurants).

The tickets are based on reserved seating in a specific spot, so I'd recommend buying tickets online or going to an off-time show (like a weekday around lunchtime).

The podcast was in 2nd or 3rd week of June...I was at a training seminar in Central Florida starting on the 27th so I went down for a week on the 6/23. I had just listened to the review and it inspired me to try it out...Cars 2 was opening so it was a good chance to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter