• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ameribag? Medium or large for WDW?

Jen80370

Mouseketeer
Looking into getting an Ameribag on EBay...I am 6'1 and my DH is 6'0...just wondering...to carry camera, ponchos, etc...does anyone have either? Looking into the distressed nylon in either medium or large. Any opinions?

I have the medium and LOVE IT!! I can carry my Passporter Deluxe edition plus my wallet, a water bottle, poncho, etc. I think the large one could get too full and heavy.

ok I looked on ebay and I have that one! its medium and its a decent size to carry a lot of things and the pockets inside are a big help to keep things where you can easily find them!

Just got my large from ebay...great price and perfect for what our family needs. I had seen them for $70...I paid $55 with shipping from ebay! I ordered on Friday and got it by Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter