American chain restaurants in the UK?

chipndalefan

Mouseketeer
Apart from the obvious (Mcdonalds, Burger King, KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut, Dominos, TGI Fridays etc) does anyone know of any American chain restaurants in the UK?

We have a branch of Damons close by (in Sheffield) and i've heard there's a Wendy's in Heathrow airport. Apparantly there's a Tony Roma's in Glasgow too. Anyone know of any others? :confused3

Apart from the other obvious ones like Planet Hollywood, RFC and HRC, I can only think of Outback Steak House. :)

We had a DIS meet at Tony Roma's in Kingston-upon-Thames. :thumbsup2

HRC is a UK export - the London location is the original. :goodvibes:

There are also branches of Damons in Lincoln, Liverpool & Derby apparently. I've only done Lincoln & Sheffield.

ive been the one in liverpool i only found it last week and its so nice never new it was an american chain tho

i know its not really an american chain but theres this new place opened up in lakeside, its called hannah banana, and its such a copy of chucky-cheeses.....!

Last time we were at Heathrow Wendy's was no more much to our boys disappointment.

ive been the one in liverpool i only found it last week and its so nice never new it was an american chain tho

Always go past it when i got to Speke Retail, like you i never knew it was American.

Friend of mine says there's a Hooters in Nottingham too :hippie:

Friend of mine says there's a Hooters in Nottingham too :hippie:

Yes there is, I went there some years ago for one of DH's friends birthdays, hmm is all I can say! ha ha

Burger king is (or was, I think its up for sale) a british company :goodvibes

Burger King is most definitely an American company.

Like Mcdonalds, they do have a UK division.. but they are both US based and initiated companies..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter