• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol 2023

Me, too! If he wins I think he will fizzle out like so many of the past winners.

Yes, I really liked him in previous weeks. He started out really hungery, eager to take every note given to him and run with it and push the envelope. But, now he's gotten slick. And I feel like he's peaked. If he puts out an album, it will be 8 songs of the same.

Katy stood behind Iam! "I AM the next American Idol." :cheer2:

About what I expected. I may not bother watching next week since my top choice is gone. I guess I'll see how I feel.

I'm really surprised with one, who is always singing the same style and genre. Tugs at your heartstrings but a one-note wonder, IMHO.

At first I thought maybe Ryan was given the wrong list. That he was given the list of people who were supposed to go home.

That would be funny. We suddenly have a surprise episode tomorrow to RE-announce the real finalists. It would be like the Academy Awards a couple years ago, when the presenter was handed the wrong envelope, and they had to announce another movie really won. :blush:

Since voting is done by those who watch, it doesn't surprise me that if your preference is 'country music' you would tend to vote for those contestants. Not really impressed with any of the 5 finalists this year no matter how much the judges keep talking up how great they are. Probably won't watch the finals. Even if you win the show, there is no guarantee you will make it in the music business and still need to produce records that are popular with the general public.

Yeah I'm not surprised but only because I often have issues with how America votes for many things. As I country I am starting to think we are not good at it.

Not my pick,but Tongi will win.

He has been the winner since Day 1.

The shows have just been a formality until he is "crowned" the winner.

A vast majority of the voters have been behind him since the beginning IMO.

Again not my favorite,but he is talented.

I do worry about his long-term health though.

I think we may be surprised and it isn't Iam. I am not sure what viewer ratings they had this season, but I see this going by the way of the Dodo soon.

2 out of my 3 made it. I was hoping Zachariah would make it too. I’ve liked Megan over We Ani from the beginning. Yes she is a great singer but there’s just something about her that seems very cold when she performs so I just never got any good vibes off her. My least favorite of the 3 left is Colin but I think Iam unfortunately will be the next voted off. I’d love for him to win though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter