American Idol- I'm so confused!

Hisgirl

DIS Veteran
I've been watching and really enjoying! Such amazing talent!

But...(I don't think I have missed a single episode except one Hollywood week ep.)

I watched the one Monday night where they cut 5. And yet, I'm looking at an Entertainment weekly article about the
'TOP 24'. It lists all the contestants I just watched perform. But the EW article lists only 12. If it's top 24 (and the next listed episodes on my cable also say top 24)..then were are the other 12??

Where's that cute Grandmama's boy from Louisiana? And the blue eyed boy with the acne? Where are the other 12? I'm so confused! I don't see where I have missed an episode...

The other 12 perform and are cut down next week. This week was 12 and next week is 12.

Yes next week will be the rest of the 12 like they did this week. Again they will cut 5 to bring them down to the final 14.

They are really dragging this out. I really am not liking the judges, well really not liking Kaite Perry. We don't need her dramatics.Sit and listen , give advice.

I LOVE Katie Perry and the other judges. They are very entertaining and so much better than when Simon Cowell was on there.

I LOVE Katie Perry and the other judges. They are very entertaining and so much better than when Simon Cowell was on there.

I like all the judges, but Katie does get a little over dramatic at times though and flirts too much with guys she thinks are cute. I do miss Simon still. And Steven Tyler too.

I'm loving this season. Unbelievable talent and really enjoying the judges. I don't think that the show is dragging on at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter