• Matt

• Anoop

• no one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy200587

DIS Veteran
Down to the top 9, who stays and whose goes this week?

Reminder all song spoilers go in white. Thanks.

To do the songs in white use {color=white } text {/color} but use [ ] instead of { }

Just read that Don't Stop Believin' was downloaded 2 million times. I'm betting that could be one of the songs.

The theme is Top Downloaded Songs!

Spoilers:

Songs and performance order:
Megan- Bob Marley/ Lauryn Hill song
Allison- Don't Speak - No Doubt
Danny- What Hurts the Most- Rascal Flatts
Anoop- Caught Up- Usher
Scott-

Mjs and Joes Place are both having issues having the heavy traffic. Rehearsals are back on and we should get the remainder of the songs soon.

For the most downloaded songs, I'm not sure what some of them are. I'm looking forward to Allison's.

I highly doubt Adam will ever need the save, but I'm certain they would give it to him if he needed it.

TwinsinCA said:
Me too! At first I thought he was kidding when he mentioned that he liked her!

I miss Jessica and Kristin on Idolatry. Nicholas is not snarky enough and Annie just kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Is Annie the blonde with bangs that was on the most recent one? If so, she did me too! I'm not sure what it was.....just something weird.

I like Kristin best. I find her the funniest.

I won't be around tonight. (I know, you all are heartbroken! :laughing:) DD5 asked me to watch a movie with her. So 101 Dalmations it is!

Is Annie the blonde with bangs that was on the most recent one? If so, she did me too! I'm not sure what it was.....just something weird.

I like Kristin best. I find her the funniest.

I won't be around tonight. (I know, you all are heartbroken! :laughing:) DD5 asked me to watch a movie with her. So 101 Dalmations it is!

I'm just throwing my children to the wolves tonight. There's no bothering mommy when Idol is on.

I'm just throwing my children to the wolves tonight. There's no bothering mommy when Idol is on.

I'm working on bribing her now. We'll see if I can get something worked out!;) Letting her stay up a few minutes later than normal works wonders. :rotfl:

Nothing for Scott?

Not loving any of these choices. :rolleyes1

Spoilers:

Songs and performance order:
Megan- Bob Marley/ Lauryn Hill song
Allison- Don't Speak - No Doubt
Danny- What Hurts the Most- Rascal Flatts
Anoop- Caught Up- Usher
Scott- I love the way you are- Billy Joel
Lil- Surrender
Adam- Play that Funky Music
Kris- Ain't No Sunshine
Matt- You Found Me-The Fray

Does that work well with the 3 year old? :laughing:

Not so much. The oldest just goes in her room and reads, or sits quietly watching with us. The little one gets more chatty the more tired she gets. From the sound of it, she'll be asleep before Idol. But usually, she tells me "No Merican Idol. I want Backyardigans."

Gee, what a surprise. Scott is doing something from someone popular in the 80's. I'm a little :scared: over Adam's choice. I love the song Kris chose. He better do it justice and not be a bad karaoke version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter