American Idol!!!!

Originally posted by CourtasanSatine
SPOILER!!!

Carmen's luck ran out

Oh there is a God!!!

Now, who will be in the bottom three next week??? If Kim L. is as good as she's been, it's conceivable that Ruben or Clay could be in the bottom three:o

The voters finally got it right! The show is going to get really interesting now....(I hope)

Josh's downfall was the judges started pushing Kim L. I think she is overrated. Atleast the others are consistant she is just now coming on.

Maybe Im still bitter about last week!

I agree that Kim Locke is overrated....I can't STAND her!! She can't sing and she has a horrible attitude, thinking shes IT. She's been like that from the beginning when she told off Simon. What makes her think she has the right to do that? So annoying...I hope she screws up and loses big time!

Bottom Three were Carmen, Trenyce and Josh

Bottom Two were Carmen and Josh

Bottom of the Barrel - CARMEN!!!!!

Thanks! I hope I don't mess up the VCR for tomorrow's Survivor! My son has another lacrosse game.

Anyone know when they get to sing entire songs? This nonsense of singing bits and pieces of songs really messes things up.

Originally posted by klombar
Josh's downfall was the judges started pushing Kim L. I think she is overrated. Atleast the others are consistant she is just now coming on.

Ene though Kim is a late comer she might still win this thing! I know it was mentioned earlier but in the begining no one could remember who Kelly was and then she sang Natural Woman and it was all over!!

Kim L. isn't as great as the judges say. I thought Carmen was ok but she had to go. Ryan Seacrest did say she would be on tour. It is the final 10 that go on tour? If Trynece isn't voted off next week, I'm not watching anymore!!!! I can't stand her because she sounds more like she is yelling than singing and she just rubs me the wrong way.

I'm starting to think that they'er pushing Kim because they want tosee a female in the finals! But, while she can sing, I just don't think she's all that terrific. I'll bet that Josh (sigh) and Trenyce are the next to go.

Well I hope everyone is happy now! ;) I know Carmen had to go but they were a little too tough on the poor girl. I don't think I could have handled the harsh words at her age. So who's everyone going to pick on next? Personally I think it should be Trenyce!

Thank goodness the voting public finally got it right. I agreed with the bottom three and have been one of the ones calling for Carmen to go for WEEKS.

I will admit that I was worried about Josh when he ended up in the bottom two. With all of Utah voting for Carmen, I thought there'd be a chance that he would be the one to go.:( While I don't think he will win the competition, I do really like him and hope that he picks better songs in the next couple of weeks.:rolleyes:

The bottom 2 were right on this week. I would have rather seen Josh go instead of Carmen. At least Carmen had some stage pressence. I didn't find her voice as irritating as most others did. Josh's voice irritates me more because he never knows if he's country, or pop. I've noticed that all the songs that he sang "country" style were all recorded by Country artists before. If nobody did it before him, he doesn't know how to do it.

Originally posted by Tinkbell
I've noticed that all the songs that he sang "country" style were all recorded by Country artists before. If nobody did it before him, he doesn't know how to do it.

I agree. He sings those country songs the EXACT same way as the country artists did. I knew he would have his "pop" voice on Tuesday when I did not recognize the song. He really does not make the songs his own. I think a really good counrty artist could find a way to make every song country.

I'm rooting for Rueben and Kimberly Locke.:D

You know what bugged me more than anything else last night? The amount of commercials! There is only supposed to be 10 minutes maximum of commercials in a 30-minute period, but last night it was at least 15 minutes of commercials. It seemed like they just get started, then there's another 5 minutes of commercials. For some reason it really grated on me last night.

I think Josh knows that his head is soon to be on the chopping block. You could tell that he knew he'd be in the bottom 3. I did think Simon was kind of nasty when he said it didn't matter who went because they all should be going.

I like Kim Locke, but I don't think she's fantastic. She's had just as many "misses" as Josh in my opinion. It's only been the last couple of weeks that she's improved.

I did think Simon was kind of nasty when he said it didn't matter who went because they all should be going.
I completely agreed with Simon on this! Add Kimberly Lock to the bunch, and vote all 4 of them out at once...That would be a good show.

I still believe that some of the 16 year olds that we've heard sing the National Anthem at college basketball games sing better than ANY of these finalists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter