Americans and Canadians culture Q&A Thread.

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Americans and Canadians culture Q&A Thread. Both our countries are similar yet different in cultures. So I thought it would fun if Disboarder’s asked questions they had about the other’s county. Knowledge brings people together rather than further apart. Our countries are great allies and neighbors but since we are not the same, it would great to have questions answered that may seem confusing to an outsider. For example, I never understood why we pronounce the letter Z as “zee” while Canadians say “zed”. Is it simply due to British influence? :-) 🇺🇸🤝🇨🇦

Pft, no way...we have ketchup chips and REAL Smarties up here, nothing you can offer would top those! :love:

Also, Kinder surprises!
Canada has so many better snacks than the US...All-Dressed Chips, which can, on rare occasions, be found, Hawkins Cheezies, Hickory Sticks, Flake bars (I have seen them here, but they are imported, so not found regularly), Chapman's Ice Cream, A&W Root Beer made with real cane sugar, a plethora of chocolate bars that are not Hershey...I'm sure I could think of more. These are just off the top of my head.

As for the Kinder Surprises, they can now get them in the US (finally!!!), BUT they have to put them in safety packaging. The toy isn't found inside the chocolate egg, they come in a package with the toy on one side and the chocolate on the other...you know, so you don't choke on the toy by accident while trying to eat the egg in one bite.

C’mon now. The kid is new and improved. He’s Biebs 2.0… heck maybe 3.0 at this point. Too rich too fast. Too many lives lived in one young soul. I like his Christmas album.

Exactly this. He went through a phase where he needed someone to tell him no once in a while. He’s grown up and matured, and has put out some really great music lately.

Plus, the US has its share of entitled buttheads.

All the questions I have will get me points so I’ll just answer on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter