America's Got Talent

Nick gave that show so much heart and soul. I can see Tyra Banks as a judge (replacing Heidi would be my fondest wish) but as host the show is going to have a whole different tone.

I watch with my younger DD so probably won't start watching until this weekend.

I loved the girl who Simon stopped singing and told her to pick a younger song. She was amazing

I'm only a half hour in and boy does she suck. She is just so full of herself. She could make me not want to watch the show or skip forward past her.

I like Tyra. Liked her in Next Top Model because she really seemed to care about the contestants. But this show is so different. She won't have the opportunity to really get to know most of these people. I do know that like Nick, she doesn't mind making a fool of herself on stage so I guess time will tell as the show goes on. Really miss Nick though.

The magician was amazing and I loved the little girl ventriloquist.

I DVR'd it and haven't watched yet. My DH did watch some last night and couldn't stop laughing at a Rooster that played piano.

NOT liking Tyra in this role...
Big difference between model/fashion icon and entertaining talent show host(ess)
I think that, perhpas in a 12th hour pinch, this was bad casting.

Maybe she will 'grow into it'????

They are trying to script her into being 'like NICK'....
Coming out with a dustpan pooper-scooper to scoop up the balloon poop.... really???

I liked the comedian and the magician. However...

I miss Tapeface!

Was he last season? I never quite got the Tapeface bandwagon. DS loved him. But there were so many very talented acts last season. I very much disagreed with the winner. I like the little girl and all, just don't see her as a lasting talent. Children's voices change and its not always for the better.

Was he last season? I never quite got the Tapeface bandwagon. DS loved him. But there were so many very talented acts last season. I very much disagreed with the winner. I like the little girl and all, just don't see her as a lasting talent. Children's voices change and its not always for the better.

I see the just the opposite. The girl who won last year was the same age and was a singer as well. However, this girl is a much better singer. JMO

I really loved Merrick (the 11 year old who did the robot dance). It was original and fresh. I also liked the brother and sister salsa dancers. I enjoyed the magicians too but I was a big Mat Franco fan so they don't quite live up to him for me. I am not really digging the singer(s) or troupe dancers....I laughed at the Donald Trump impersonator, he was funny. Not a fan of clowns and while I liked the 12 yo girl at the end but she reminds me too much of the winner from last year (same age and personality, different talent).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter