Amex Offers for DTD and GardenWalk restaurants

goodeats

DIS Veteran
FYI - my Amex had some offers that I had never seen before for Patina group restaurants specifically Uva Bar, Catal, Naples, Tortilla Jos. They were pretty substantial like $25 cash back off of $75. The Taqueria was even on there for $5 off of $15. They also had Roys Restaurant, which is at the GardenWalk.

I know not everyone gets the same offers, but it's worth checking out.

Blasted, checked our two cards and nothing. Seems like we never get dining related offers anymore.

Thanks for the heads up...we go there to eat a lot. Gonna go check Amex.

ETA: Thanks, they showed up on our amex. In addition to us going there as a family, my DH has convention coming up and he can expense out the meals for that. 😁

Last edited:
FYI - my Amex had some offers that I had never seen before for Patina group restaurants specifically Uva Bar, Catal, Naples, Tortilla Jos. They were pretty substantial like $25 cash back off of $75. The Taqueria was even on there for $5 off of $15. They also had Roys Restaurant, which is at the GardenWalk.

I know not everyone gets the same offers, but it's worth checking out.
Thank you so much for this, I went into the app on my phone and searched the Anaheim area using the map, since I am in Phoenix right now. Changing the map showed me the offers and I was able to add them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter