Amnio Results Are In!!!!!

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Everything is fine!! Chromosomes look good! AFP level is fine!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And we are having a........................

GIRL!!!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Can you tell I am relieved and happy and thrilled and glad?!?!?!?!

That really is wonderful news. Congratulations.

How wonderful for you! Congratulations! You can go shopping for all of the adorable pink baby things and start picking out cute girl names and all of the other fun things!

How wonderful for you! Congratulations! You can go shopping for all of the adorable pink baby things and start picking out cute girl names and all of the other fun things!

Having been on the wait list for amnio results myself, I know what relief you must be feeling!

Great news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter