"Amuck, amuck, amuck!" A Pre-TR (link to TR in the first post)

just for that Im callin in the big guns...no churro wagons will be operating the ENTIRE time you are at DL...then we will see who runs what

thems theres fightin words missy!!! battle lines HAVE been drawn...prepare to go down!!

:lmao: i know right???

quit being board hogs you 2..

Off with our heads!

oh its broughten gf....

and um wendy, dont you think you might want to change your ticker from "maybe" to Im going to DL??? if you werent being a board hog you might have realized this....:rolleyes:

oh its broughten gf....

and um wendy, dont you think you might want to change your ticker from "maybe" to Im going to DL??? if you werent being a board hog you might have realized this....:rolleyes:

I know! I went to try and change it, but then I'd have to create a whole new ticker! I liked to see Mickey traveling down it step by step instead of him being at the beginning and then the next day he's suddenly at the end. :rotfl:

I'm not a board hog, you're just jealous I'm going to be at Disneyland tomorrow! ;)

I'm not a board hog, you're just jealous I'm going to be at Disneyland tomorrow! ;)

:snooty: as if! oh before I forget...you guys really take care of yourselves because its serioulsy hot right now...temps will be around 90/91 and it will be until sat. at which point it drops 10º and that is what causes people to get so ill...so just take it easy...take some vitamins and get alot of vitamin C, take wet ones and use them ALOT!! and dont eat too much junk food...i know i know its DL and you cant help but eating junk food but just keep your immune system up because there will be tons of sickly germs floating around...

ah Charlie Brown halloween:love: hey Cristabel...your going down next wednesday? me too...I think you are going to MTOT the same day as me...where are you staying?

Yes I am! I'm only going for one day/night because I have school the next day. Also, I'm only 1hr away so it's not a big deal coming home late.

:snooty: as if! oh before I forget...you guys really take care of yourselves because its serioulsy hot right now...temps will be around 90/91 and it will be until sat. at which point it drops 10º and that is what causes people to get so ill...so just take it easy...take some vitamins and get alot of vitamin C, take wet ones and use them ALOT!! and dont eat too much junk food...i know i know its DL and you cant help but eating junk food but just keep your immune system up because there will be tons of sickly germs floating around...

Yeah, who knows what those germ-y Utah people are bringing with them :lmao:lol JK if you're from Utah....

hmmmmm. If all of this arguing keeps going on I may have to impose time-outs or put you all in your own corners. Hmmmppppffffff~

Lynn and Kaoden thanks for the tips to keep us from getting sick!

Of course, if I start to feel poorly, I'll just head over to the wine bar in DCA . . . . .

hmmmmm. If all of this arguing keeps going on I may have to impose time-outs or put you all in your own corners. Hmmmppppffffff~

tongueSmiley.gif

Of course, if I start to feel poorly, I'll just head over to the wine bar in DCA . . . . .

I'll see you there! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter