~*Amy and Shawn’s PJ*~June 6th, 2011 - Our Hawaiian Honeymoon!

We're leaving in the morning! I am both excited and nervous. I think everything has been taken care of. I am going to get my nails done with my sister at 5:00, and then I just have to pack a few last minute things and finish gathering directions, etc. needed for Hawaii. Hopefully I don't forget anything. I can't believe this day is finally here!

Safe travels and best wishes for a fabulous wedding. I am sure it will be lovely. Can't wait to read all about it when you get back! :woohoo:

Have a safe trip I will see you tomorrow at the Grand Floridian!! I'm soooo excited for you!!!!:goodvibes

Congrats! And if you need anything last minute and have access to a computer, PM me on here...I'm only 10 min away from the Grand!

Happy Early Wedding Day!!! Can't wait to see how everything turns out and hear all about your day!!!! :goodvibes Have fun!!

Yay! Your wedding is so soon...enjoy it! I will be in Disney Sunday/Monday, so I'll keep an eye out for ya! :yay: Hope you have a great day!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND HOW YOU DREAMED!! I'm thinking about you today and sending lots of pixie dust!

Can't wait until your safe return home so you can start your TR!

Happy Wedding Day!!! I hope all your dreams and wishes for the day come true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter