Amy & Patrick's DFTW 12/12/2011 *WP/CR*

Hey Amy, do you have your planner's phone number? I wanted to see if i could ask her a few questions.

congrats on your engagement!

Just want to say thank you for posting pics of your tasting!! everything really does look delish. I never had a tasting session so i especially loved seeing yours.

Look forward to reading about how everything turns out for you! :thumbsup2

Hi! I am sorry I have been MIA for what seems like forever! We have received our wedding photos, reception and honeymoon session from David and Vicki Arndt. We LOVE our pictures (we had the BEST photographers!) and I promise to have some posted soon. My DF is going through each picture tagging people now; so once he is done it's on. :rolleyes1

I want to do an update on vendors and let you know what went on during our December wedding trip! As a quick tease, I will only comment on a few:

Lisa Smith (Disney Fairytale Wedding Planner): A++++++++ :littleangel: She was our "angel" before, during and even after our wedding. Lisa, we think the world of you!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography: A++++++++ :dance3: David and Vicki are AMAZING and capture some of the best photos! Photography was probably my biggest worry, and they were the perfect match for us! Everyone (and I mean everyone) that was at the wedding commented on how nice and great they were. They both have an a-maz-ing eye for photography! :3dglasses More to come later.

David and Vicki have a blog and here is our section: *hope you enjoy*
http://www.dvarndtblog.com/search/label/Weddings?updated-max=2012-03-07T23:11:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=3&by-date=false

DJ Charles Miles: A++++++++ :cool2::woohoo:
Another PERFECT fit! We have the best memories from DJ Charles!!! He had everyone (even our grandparents) up jammin'! DH and I sent him a lonnnng list of wedding songs and phone conversations prior to the wedding. DJ Charles worked his magic and made the night something to talk about (in a good way). Check out the video that David and Vicki posted on their blog about halfway down our section...Patrick and DJ Charles are ROCK-INNNNNN OUT!!!!!!! :cool2::rockband:
*On a side note, we were able to meet DJ Charles the night before the wedding at MVMCP and he even gave us a shot-out!

I will talk more in depth soon: including Beaute Speciale :bride:

To wrap up this short vendor rating: we had an amazing team to work with! I recommend everyone we dealt with the highest ratings possible! :hug: We feel like everyone is kinda like family now.

Pictures and more details to come!!!!!

Welcome Back.

I just found your pj and look forward to the rest of your vendors review and TR.

I love love love your resort session photos! Looks like you both had such a good time. :goodvibes

What a wonderful PJ and TR. Everything is so beautiful and you are a stunning bride. Loving those photos of you two in the pool, very cute! Can't wait to read more. Oh and I know I am a little late but congratulations! xoxo -Courtenay-

Welcome Back.

I just found your pj and look forward to the rest of your vendors review and TR.

Thanks, CinderALLIE! I am a school teacher and will be teaching summer school for the next two weeks but will start posting after school. :surfweb:

I love love love your resort session photos! Looks like you both had such a good time. :goodvibes

AbbyPan, thank you! David and Vicki did an AMAZING job with our photos! We LOVE them! :love:

What a wonderful PJ and TR. Everything is so beautiful and you are a stunning bride. Loving those photos of you two in the pool, very cute! Can't wait to read more. Oh and I know I am a little late but congratulations! xoxo -Courtenay-

Thank you for the sweet comments!!! :worship: We have had so many compliments on the pool pics. I will have updates SOON!!!

It has been a LONG time since I last updated. I am currently teaching summer school and a lot has been going on (ALL good things) and I plan on getting back in the groove of things this weekend! I have been lurking on other TR's and really need to finish our wedding and Disneymoon TR. Happy Friday!

I would love to read more information about your wedding trip. Your pictures are lovely! You both look so happy and like you are having so much fun!!!

Hope you have time to come back and tell us all about your beautiful wedding !

Brooke

I would love to read more information about your wedding trip. Your pictures are lovely! You both look so happy and like you are having so much fun!!!

Hope you have time to come back and tell us all about your beautiful wedding !

Brooke

Thanks Brooke! We had such a wonderful time! I am ready to start talking about out wedding/trip!

I'm back and summer is school is finally over! I have been helping my hubby out at his business everyday after summer school and this week and have been exhausted once I get home. Without further ado...our wedding festivities!

I am a school teacher and worked Monday-Wednesday before we left for Disney Thursday morning. I had worked very hard getting all of my school stuff together, lesson plans, holiday party prep, etc for seven school days. I left shortly after school had ended on Wednesday as I made sure that I could get out of there ASAP to get the rest of the wedding details taken care of.

I stayed up super late, which I had NO intention on doing finishing our programs and table names as place settings. I had all intention on finishing this up prior to Wednesday! :rolleyes1

Once things were finished and packet in the appropriate place, I went off to bed. I think I got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep that night. But as soon as the alarm went off, up I went and was ready to roll. Crazy, but we were going to Disney to get married afterall!

DH's mom was picking us up from the house that morning and taking us to the airport. Her flight was to depart on Saturday morning so she offered to pick us up before heading in to work. DH was SO SLOW that morning!!! I just KNEW we were going to miss our flight! Once we were finally on our way, DH wanted to stop and get breakfast! This was a huge surprise because I am the breakfast eater and McDonalds was packed!

Once we arrive at the airport, we hurried in and checked in. One of my BFF/bridesmaid was going on our same flight. DH and I walked quickly to the gate and saw her, her hubby and their cute 11 month baby boy waiting on us. Just as I was hugging her hello they started calling us to board! We made it! :woohoo:

Take off:

DSC00670.jpg

SOOO exciting!

DSC00676.jpg

BFF, hubby and baby during the flight. The little one was so quite the entire time! They were about three rows in front of us. Once we landed people were telling them that they had no idea a child was on board because they never heard a peep from him. He is such a good baby!

DSC00673.jpg

It is just under a two hour flight for us from VA to MCO.

DSC00680.jpg

*Sorry the pics are HUGE! I will try and adjust next time!*

The flight was smooth and great! We landed at MCO and met up for a bathroom break. I was amazed how much stuff they had with them on the plane. We (somehow) managed to get out of the terminal and said our brief good-byes. They would be staying at their timeshare for the entire week. We were to meet up later that night at our resort. They headed to get their rental car and we headed to...ME! :dance3:

DSC09995.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter