• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Amy I am back with a different type of request. I would like a design that will be a cousin design. This will be the first time ever that 4 of us have met somewhere to spend a few days together. It should be a design that can go on either a pink or light blue. We would like it to say something about cousins and the date. The date is July 22, 2012. We would like the design to be on the small side--with flowers and whatever you think will go together well. Our age range is 63-42...This is my sister's idea and we will surprise our cousins with a shirt. We are staying at a quaint Inn in Smoketown Pa. We are all excited as like I said, we have never done anything like this. Plus, it's been years that we have even seen each other. Thank you for taking time to help us out and putting a little pixie dust on our trip:) Don't rush, I hope I gave you enough to go on for what we would like:)

I saw some coupons you did in earlier posts. I wondering if you would mind making some for me please?

Brian - Any and all Harry Potter designs, totaling $75 worth

Anthony - Shrek, Superheroes, Jurassic Park, really any Universal character/design except Spongebob, totaling $50 worth

Emily - Dora, Scooby, Princess Fiona, totaling $50 worth

Thanks for anything you can do! :goodvibes

Amy do you have any candy bar wrappers for teacher appreciation day? If you do could you have them say from Ryker? Thank you.

Hi Amy, Could you please design me a t shirt for my daughters softball team. The team is called the Somerdale Stingers and their colors are royal blue and white. Could you make it easy to cut out for a t shirt. Thanks so much

Peggy

Oh Amy,

Thank you so very much! I love your work! Will order transfers from you soon but too short notice for Riley's birthday so will have to try to find something here... hope it works lol!

Can you do me a big favour and also do the Spongebob design with Universal Studios 2012 for Chloe.

Oh and I just saw the Simpsons one - my sons will go nuts. Can you do Simpsons names with Universal Studios 2012 underneath for the following names: Dianne, Matthew, Chloe, Joshua, Zach, Ethan and Riley.

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Here are your requested designs...

chloe12_spongebobfill.jpg

chloe12_simpsonsfill.jpg

dianne12_simpsonsfill.jpg

joshua12_simpsonsfill.jpg

matthew12_simpsonsfill.jpg

ethan12_simpsonsfill.jpg

riley12_simpsonsfill.jpg

zach12_simpsonsfill.jpg

Amy, could you do a Certificate for me with the Background of the Certificate faded with the Rock the Mall design. The logo looks like a postage stamp. I put a web address below so you can see what I am refering to.
Thanks,
nicolesmom
http://100.gscnc.org/signature_events.html

Certificate of Appreciation Presented to
100th Anniversary Sing-Along
Washington, DC
Saturday, June 9, 2012

Troop#______ Service Unit#________ Troop Leader:___________

Girl Scouts
Where Girls IGNITE a dream and Grow Strong.
Discovering, connecting, and creating our world.
It’s your story, tell it!​
[/CENTER]

I had to change a tiny bit of the spacing in the middle area to make it look readable and more appealing. If I print it up the way you typed, not only does the text have to be so small but then there is so much wasted space on the sides. I wold be happy to do it that way for you if you want but I thought this way, it looked better. Let me know if you want any changes.

award_certificate_rockthemall.jpg

Hi Amy,

I have some friends, Mother and daughter that are going on a Princess Alaska Cruise.

I was hoping you could do something simple..doesn't have to be fancy...that had a princess cruise in Alaska...that said:
Our Magical Adventure to Alaska
Mother / Daughter Cruise Tour
And then just somewhere on it - Geri and Kathleen.

They are going in July.

Thanks.

HI Amy,

I posted this on another old thread of yours and then I came across this one. So figured I put my request here since this thread is more active.

I love your designs! I would be interested in some of them for our upcoming cruise. Here is the information:

The DeFlavia Family
Vince, Laura, Alyssa & Gianna
Royal Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas
Eastern Caribbean (Cococay, St. Thomas & St. Maarten)
July 1, 2012 to July 8, 2012

The Arobone Family
Kenny, Sherry, Rebecca & Charlie
The rest is the same as above.

Would love the palm tree picture (one for each family)
pinstripe picture (one for each family)
Name fills for the eight of us
Luggage tags for the eight of us
Candy Wrappers

Thank you so much!!!
Laura

I posted these in the other thread... Non - Disney Cruise Designs

Hi there,

We will be going to Legoland this summer and I fell in love with you people and name fills.

Could you please make:
Boy Lego person with N on chest
Girl Lego person with M
Girl Lego person with H

Name fill: Pascual

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU

Here are your requested designs... For the fill, I assumed the lego fill. If I guessed wrong, let me know.

n_legoboy.jpg

m_legogirl.jpg

h_legogirl.jpg

pascual_legofill.jpg

WOW! AMAZING work! I am soooo impressed!

I have a special request. My son Matthew and his twin sister Kayla are turning 8 years old and they LOVE the Skylanders video game!!!

Can you please make a personalized Happy 8th Birthday t-shirt design for each of them? They would absolutely FLIP!!

Thank you!

seaworld_soakzone_blank.jpg

Can you personalize with names on the bottom?

If so
Ganny
Stone
Susan

Thanks

Amy,
I loved the other designs you did for us, so I am back with another Harry Potter request. I am hoping that you can do a design with HOGWARTS EXPRESS PLATFORM 9 3/4 ? We have seen one "out in the internet world" on a t-shirt and we like the idea. We don't want it copied, obviously. It had Hogwarts Express in an arch over a train and a 9 3/4 circled and the word platform underneath. It was with white letters and train outline on a black background. We want to put something especially with the 9 3/4 platform on grey t-shirts perhaps in black letters that would also have the words Hogwarts Express there some way. Is this something you might want to tackle with your creative talents? Let me know.

Thanks,
nana

The first two designs are platform ones I have done in the past. Then the next two are a couple I worked on going by what you stated. Let me know if you need any changes...

harrypotter_platform2.jpg

harrypotter_platform.jpg

harrypotter_platform2b.jpg

harrypotter_train.jpg

Hi Amy,
If its not too much trouble, I'd like to request another design. Can you please make a journal book cover with a Carnival Destiny port hole?

Outside the porthole can it say
Top: Our Family Vacation
Bottom: Grand Turk, HMC, Nassau

Inside the porthole
Top: Carnival Destiny
Bottom: June 25-30, 2012

Please & Thank You:)

Well, Amy I am back with a different type of request. I would like a design that will be a cousin design. This will be the first time ever that 4 of us have met somewhere to spend a few days together. It should be a design that can go on either a pink or light blue. We would like it to say something about cousins and the date. The date is July 22, 2012. We would like the design to be on the small side--with flowers and whatever you think will go together well. Our age range is 63-42...This is my sister's idea and we will surprise our cousins with a shirt. We are staying at a quaint Inn in Smoketown Pa. We are all excited as like I said, we have never done anything like this. Plus, it's been years that we have even seen each other. Thank you for taking time to help us out and putting a little pixie dust on our trip:) Don't rush, I hope I gave you enough to go on for what we would like:)

I assumed because you said flowers that they are for females. If any are for a male cousin, these may not work. Let me know.

flowers_cousins_pink.jpg

flowers_cousins_blue.jpg

I saw some coupons you did in earlier posts. I wondering if you would mind making some for me please?

Brian - Any and all Harry Potter designs, totaling $75 worth

Anthony - Shrek, Superheroes, Jurassic Park, really any Universal character/design except Spongebob, totaling $50 worth

Emily - Dora, Scooby, Princess Fiona, totaling $50 worth

Thanks for anything you can do! :goodvibes

Here are your gift certificates...

gift_certificate_harrypotter.jpg

gift_certificate_scooby.jpg

gift_certificate_shrek.jpg

Amy do you have any candy bar wrappers for teacher appreciation day? If you do could you have them say from Ryker? Thank you.

I am hoping the teacher is a female, if not, I will have to do something completely different. Let me know if you need any changes.

ryker_candy.jpg

Oh, Amy, what can I say, just awesome and perfect, yes, all girls and this is just so perfect:) Thank you, we have never met, but, you know my heart..You are a real treasure:)

Amy, I love the candy bar wrapper, will you please do one for me, with Mrs. Coultee as the teacher name? My Mia loves it and would like for her Kind teacher. thank you so very much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter