• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your gift certificates...

gift_certificate_harrypotter.jpg

gift_certificate_scooby.jpg

gift_certificate_shrek.jpg

Thank you! The designs are great, but I was wondering if there could be different designs/amounts? That way when they wanted to buy something they could trade them to me for $$. Maybe all tens and a couple of fives?
I really appreciate all of your help and understand if you are unable to do this.

Hi Amy, Could you please design me a t shirt for my daughters softball team. The team is called the Somerdale Stingers and their colors are royal blue and white. Could you make it easy to cut out for a t shirt. Thanks so much

Peggy

Here is your requested design...

somerdale_softball.jpg

Hello. I was wondering if it was possible for you to make a first communion design for me. I would like it to say. "I am the First Communion Boy" with the name Nathan and date May 20, 2012 on the shirt. Any design on it would be nice.
I also need one that say " I am the First Communion Girl" with the name Alexis and the Date May 20, 2012 on it.
I am not sure if you do things like that, but soooooo Love to make the kids personalized shirts for their special day..
Thank you so very much.
Jessica

Hi Amy,

I have some friends, Mother and daughter that are going on a Princess Alaska Cruise.

I was hoping you could do something simple..doesn't have to be fancy...that had a princess cruise in Alaska...that said:
Our Magical Adventure to Alaska
Mother / Daughter Cruise Tour
And then just somewhere on it - Geri and Kathleen.

They are going in July.

Thanks.

Here are a couple of designs... if you would like any changes or anything else, let me know.

geri_floridabeachmotherdaughter.jpg

geri_cruise_shipwheel_princess_alaska.jpg

Amy,

I am blown away. You have created 4 wonderful HP platform designs! Thank you so much. I will share these with my DIL and will let you know if we need any tweaking.

I really appreciate your efforts!
Thank you.
nana

Hi Amy, my somerdale stingers design looks great. Would it be possible for you to put the somerdale stingers inside the softball and add a bumble bee inside the softball also. Thanks so much. You are amazing
Peggy

Hi Amy - you helped me with my last trip a few years ago, glad to see you are still here :)

A few things for my Hunger Games obsessed daughter please

AMANDA for the following 2 items:

1) Hunger Games name fill in (if possible, Effie and Katniss in there!)
2) the logo/odds in your favor - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/fifth album/hunger_games_indiv.jpg

Do you have a candy bar wrapper for hunger games? Both mini and regular would be great

Thanks!!

WOW! AMAZING work! I am soooo impressed!

I have a special request. My son Matthew and his twin sister Kayla are turning 8 years old and they LOVE the Skylanders video game!!!

Can you please make a personalized Happy 8th Birthday t-shirt design for each of them? They would absolutely FLIP!!

Thank you!

I added the year at the bottom so the design would look balanced, if you would like it removed or something else in it's place, let me know...

kayla_skylanders.jpg

skylanders.jpg

Hi Amy,
If its not too much trouble, I'd like to request another design. Can you please make a journal book cover with a Carnival Destiny port hole?

Outside the porthole can it say
Top: Our Family Vacation
Bottom: Grand Turk, HMC, Nassau

Inside the porthole
Top: Carnival Destiny
Bottom: June 25-30, 2012

Please & Thank You:)

Thank you so much for being specific on what text you wanted and where. It made your request so much easier to create and knowing that it is exactly how you would like it makes it all the better.

cruise_porthole_journalcover.jpg

Oh, Amy, what can I say, just awesome and perfect, yes, all girls and this is just so perfect:) Thank you, we have never met, but, you know my heart..You are a real treasure:)

I am so glad you like the way they turned out! You are very welcome!

Amy, I love the candy bar wrapper, will you please do one for me, with Mrs. Coultee as the teacher name? My Mia loves it and would like for her Kind teacher. thank you so very much:)

Here is one for Mia's dear teacher...

mia_candy.jpg

Thank you so much for being specific on what text you wanted and where. It made your request so much easier to create and knowing that it is exactly how you would like it makes it all the better.

Amy,
Thanks again for another great design:)
I figured since you're generous enough to make all these designs out of the kindness of your heart the least I could do is try to make is easier.

Thank you! The designs are great, but I was wondering if there could be different designs/amounts? That way when they wanted to buy something they could trade them to me for $$. Maybe all tens and a couple of fives?
I really appreciate all of your help and understand if you are unable to do this.

I am hoping you can print multiple copies of each. Here are lots to choose from...

brian_5.jpg

brian_5b.jpg

brian_10.jpg

brian_10b.jpg

brian_10c.jpg

anthony_5.jpg

anthony_5b.jpg

anthony_10.jpg

anthony_10b.jpg

anthony_10ca.jpg

emily_5.jpg

emily_5b.jpg

emily_10.jpg

emily_10c.jpg

emily_10b.jpg

;) hi Amy, Thank you for all yr time and help. I have a req for a circle cupcake topper with theme is PONY and can i ask for it to say HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY CHLOE...please and thank you

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you would mind doing a few disigns for me? I am a high school teacher and would like to give my students a hershey bar for graduation. Could you make some of the regular size hershey wrappers? I would like to have...
Springfield High School
Yellow Jackets (colors are gold (yellow) and black)

Jo Byrns High School
Red Devils (colors are red and white and a little black)

East Robertson High School
Indians (colors are maroon and white)

White House Heritage High School
Patriots (colors are red, blue and white)

Thank you... In case you are wondering, I have students from other schools bussed in to take my classes. If you don't mind, let me know what font you use so I can put the date on them each year.

Thank you:)

I love the coupons Amy. If and when you have time, will you do a couple for me? One for Mia that has Elosie, the cute little blonde that creates havoc at the Plaza Hotel? The amount for $5.00. The other something with soccer, blue and orange color same amount of money but for Casanna and also for Leah:) Thank you so very much..You continue to amaze me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter