• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy. I am hoping you can help me. At our preschool, we keep a scrapbook of our students' work and photos of them. At the end of the year, we present them to the parents. My son's teacher quit today, and she hasn't done much on the kids' books. Since my scrapbooks are almost complete, I was wondering if you could help me out with a couple pages.

The first one is the cover for the scrapbook. Their theme this year has been Dr. Seuss. Could you do a cover with some Dr. Seuss characters with Oh the Places You'll Go on it? The second page, which would be the back cover, is going to have a class photo on it, so I would love just a few Dr. Seuss characters on it and Our Class.

I would be very appreciative of this if you could help me out. I want to make sure that the kids in this class get a first rate scrapbook, even if it means I don't get a lot of sleep between now and then.

Thanks!

Dawn

Hello. I was wondering if it was possible for you to make a first communion design for me. I would like it to say. "I am the First Communion Boy" with the name Nathan and date May 20, 2012 on the shirt. Any design on it would be nice.
I also need one that say " I am the First Communion Girl" with the name Alexis and the Date May 20, 2012 on it.
I am not sure if you do things like that, but soooooo Love to make the kids personalized shirts for their special day..
Thank you so very much.
Jessica

I hope you like these...

communion_full.jpg

communion_full_girl.jpg

Hi Amy, my somerdale stingers design looks great. Would it be possible for you to put the somerdale stingers inside the softball and add a bumble bee inside the softball also. Thanks so much. You are amazing
Peggy

I wasn't sure if you wanted a cute bee or a mean bee - here are two to choose from...

softball_bumblebee.jpg

softball_bumblebee2.jpg

Hi Amy - you helped me with my last trip a few years ago, glad to see you are still here :)

A few things for my Hunger Games obsessed daughter please

AMANDA for the following 2 items:

1) Hunger Games name fill in (if possible, Effie and Katniss in there!)
2) the logo/odds in your favor - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/fifth album/hunger_games_indiv.jpg

Do you have a candy bar wrapper for hunger games? Both mini and regular would be great

Thanks!!

I have read the books but have not seen the movie - good thing my daughter knows which character is which. Here are your requested designs...

amanda_hungergamesfill.jpg

amanda_hungergames_indiv.jpg

candybar_hunger_games.jpg

candy_mini_hunger_games.jpg

Thank you so much. I love the designs. If it is not to much to ask I just seen that you also make candy wrapper labels. Is it possible to make a wrapper for the miniture candy bars using the same design and just put Alexis and Nathan's First Communion on it. Possibly the date. Not sure how much room you have available on such a small project. Thanks so much If it has to be a big wrapper I would take that also.
Thanks again so excited to make their shirts.

;) hi Amy, Thank you for all yr time and help. I have a req for a circle cupcake topper with theme is PONY and can i ask for it to say HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY CHLOE...please and thank you

I thought by Pony, you meant My Little Pony. If I guessed wrong and you need any changes, let me know.

chloe_cupcake_littlepony.jpg

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you would mind doing a few disigns for me? I am a high school teacher and would like to give my students a hershey bar for graduation. Could you make some of the regular size hershey wrappers? I would like to have...
Springfield High School
Yellow Jackets (colors are gold (yellow) and black)

Jo Byrns High School
Red Devils (colors are red and white and a little black)

East Robertson High School
Indians (colors are maroon and white)

White House Heritage High School
Patriots (colors are red, blue and white)

Thank you... In case you are wondering, I have students from other schools bussed in to take my classes. If you don't mind, let me know what font you use so I can put the date on them each year.

Thank you:)

Here are your requested designs... I normally do my designs to fit the large size bars because that is what I use but given a teacher's salary, I went ahead and made the regular size for you. The font I use for the front is "Swis721BT" but you could use any font you wish to add the year.

candy1.jpg

candy1b.jpg

candy1c.jpg

candy1d.jpg

I love the coupons Amy. If and when you have time, will you do a couple for me? One for Mia that has Elosie, the cute little blonde that creates havoc at the Plaza Hotel? The amount for $5.00. The other something with soccer, blue and orange color same amount of money but for Casanna and also for Leah:) Thank you so very much..You continue to amaze me:)

Here are your requested coupons...

gift_certificate_eloise.jpg

casanna_giftcert.jpg

leah_giftcert.jpg

Hi Amy. I am hoping you can help me. At our preschool, we keep a scrapbook of our students' work and photos of them. At the end of the year, we present them to the parents. My son's teacher quit today, and she hasn't done much on the kids' books. Since my scrapbooks are almost complete, I was wondering if you could help me out with a couple pages.

The first one is the cover for the scrapbook. Their theme this year has been Dr. Seuss. Could you do a cover with some Dr. Seuss characters with Oh the Places You'll Go on it? The second page, which would be the back cover, is going to have a class photo on it, so I would love just a few Dr. Seuss characters on it and Our Class.

I would be very appreciative of this if you could help me out. I want to make sure that the kids in this class get a first rate scrapbook, even if it means I don't get a lot of sleep between now and then.

Thanks!

Dawn

You are so very kind to step up! I wasn't sure what size the group photo would be so I made the area 5 x 7. I figured if it was smaller than that, then the blue border would show up around it.

seuss_lettersize.jpg

seuss_lettersize_wpic.jpg

Oh, Amy, I love them!!! Thank you ever so much. Mia will have a smile as wide as the ocean. She loves Eloise..in fact when she had an overnight, she wanted to watch Eloise at the Plaza and she fell asleep. I said something to her about the movie and she said, "I fell asleep just when she was getting naughty". I can't wait to put these on their pillows in August..Bless You

Thank you. It is exactly what I wanted for their scrapbooks. You have no idea how excited the kids and their parents are going to be. Speaking as a parent and a teacher, the scrapbooks are a treasure, and you have helped make 15 parents and children very happy.

Thanks again!

Dawn

You are so very kind to step up! I wasn't sure what size the group photo would be so I made the area 5 x 7. I figured if it was smaller than that, then the blue border would show up around it.

seuss_lettersize.jpg

seuss_lettersize_wpic.jpg

I've lost count on how many times you have helped me. I sure appreciate your time and hard work!!

Would you mind creating something my troop can iron on to a t-shirt. The shirts will be pink or bright green if that helps in your design.

I would like for it to say one of the following:
Troop 872
Junior Girl Scout Troop 872
Girl Scout Troop 872

Which ever saying looks better in your design. I found the below on line and thought the design and font were cute. On the one that says Girl Scouts I would like that part to say one of the sayings above.

Thank you! :cutie:

GSshirt.jpg

FontN.jpg

Thank you Amy and big thanks to your daughter for helping with the characters from the Hunger Games movie :)

Turning 13 is turning out to be a difficult party to plan - this will help a lot!!

Hi Amy
I am in Florida at the mo (typing this while eating breakfast before heading to SeaWorld for the day!)

We were a IoA yesterday and bought some Bertie Bott's all flavour jelly beans, but the bag is rather uninspiring! Which led me to start thinking if there was a Bertie Bott's design here on the DIS that I could add to an old jam jar at home, for when I divide the bag up once we get back. If I was at home, I'd have a trawl through the pages, (as I am startng to have DIS withdrawal!!) but Shamu is calling!! Gina

Thank you so much. I love the designs. If it is not to much to ask I just seen that you also make candy wrapper labels. Is it possible to make a wrapper for the miniture candy bars using the same design and just put Alexis and Nathan's First Communion on it. Possibly the date. Not sure how much room you have available on such a small project. Thanks so much If it has to be a big wrapper I would take that also.
Thanks again so excited to make their shirts.

The writing is kinda small but I think it should still be plenty readable.

candy_mini_hershey_communion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter