Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girls LOVED the Girl Scout design you did for us on 888, thank you!!!!

Would you make one in pink and then one in green but just say the following?

Troop

Still leave on the curls and Girl Scout logo but take out the words Girl Scout.

Thank you so much for your time!
:goodvibes

I think you mean like this...

girlscouts_curly_troop.jpg

girlscouts_curly_troop_green.jpg

Hi Amy,
You have done many great designs for me and I was wondering if you could help me out once again.
Could you please make me 2 candy bar wrappers. One that saids

I survived 1st grade
Somerdale Park School

and the other one saids

I survived 7th Grade
Somerdale Park School

There mascot is the cavaliers and is on there website
www.somerdale-park.org

on the back of both of them can you put GO CAVS

these are for regular size hershey bars

Thanks so much

I've been off DISboards for a few months and I have enjoyed looking over your last 10 pages or so. As always, you are so blessed! Still spitting out all those super cool designs!!!
I would like to request a couple. All though I did not see but one LegoLand design, I'm sure you have something up your sleeve. But whatever you choose is fine with me. We are headed back to LL FL (since I am only 3 hours away) but this time we are taking friends who's never been there. Three boys, Noah (my son you've done lots of stuff for), Brandon and Joseph.No dates or anything. Just the names.
I also saw #911 a few so cute Barbies and Hello Kitty. My granddaughter will be so surprised. Can you do the Barbie and Hello Kitty with the pooka Dots with the name Cheye. Her name is Cheyenne but I am affraid her name would be too long and not fit on the shirt since she is 3! Haha.
Are you doing any Star Wars weekend stuff? Gearing up for that too. two weeks and we head there. Let me know. I am on my way to your wedsite to buy your PERFECT transfers. My first one from you I think was 2 years maybe 3 and I wash that shirt so much and still perfect! Amazing!!!
Thanks for being here! God Bless
Stacey

Hi Amy! Got all of your fabulous Universal autograph cards...LOVE them. I was wondering if you had any Universal Autograph Covers as well?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Amy, I am not sure if you saw my request a few pages back, I am not in a hurry, but, I need to remind myself that I requested it as well. Hope you are having a great Memorial day weekend:) Thank you

Hi Amy, Your DISigns are wonderful! I am a teacher and a group of us are wanting a name fill.

Could you do one that says Teacher and has storybook characters in the fill?

Characters might be:
Cat in the Hat
Hungry Caterpillar
Arthur
Clifford
Fancy Nancy
Brown Bear Brown Bear
Rainbow Fish
Max (from Where the Wild Things Are)
Mrs. Frizzle
Curious George

:) Thank you in advance!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for getting back to me. Here is your requested design...

storybook_namefill.jpg

Hi Amy, I am not sure what I want on a shirt, but, with your creativeness you maybe able to read my mind:rotfl: When I take Mia and Casanna to Disney in August, my daughter and SIL are taking Cole who is 3 to Old Forge NY and to Water Safari. I want a shirt with ???:confused3 for Cole to wear. Even if it has water safari and Cole's name on it. I plan on leaving him a little gift every evening while we are gone for Cole, and I thought of this idea.pixiedust: If you can't come up with anything, it's perfectly alright. Thank you for your help with this little idea:worship::flower3::littleangel:

Thank you for the gentle bump - somehow I had skipped over your request - sorry!

cole_splash.jpg

thank you so much!

Yes that is excatly what I had in mind :worship: (we're losing some of the individuals & gaining others, so I thought it be best to just do last names) sorry if I confused you.
Thank you ever so much.
TT
BTW... I absolutely love the port hole with the dolphins, think I'm gonna have the best inside cabin ever.

PERFECT !!!
PERFECT !!!
PERFECT !!!
Thank you so much!
:dance3:

You are all very welcome!

This is kind of a big order so I certainly understand if you can't get to it. I'm not any good with designs, I really wish I was, because I'm so creative with everything else.

4. Cut outs- a palm tree, monkey, flowers i just need these so that I can cut them all out and the kids can decorate there treat bags.

And that's it for my daughter's birthday, I realize this is a lot and if you can't get to it all, but thank you so much.

Here is #4 - I hope this is what you had in mind.

palm_tree.jpg

monkey.jpg

flowers.jpg

I have a seperate request. We are getting ready for Girl Scout camp and my girls all have camp names. Would you mind creating a picture with their camp name under the picture so we can iron them on tshirts?
Don't laugh...here are the camp names :-) On some I put why they got the name hoping it would help you.
~~~~~~~~
Squirrel - every time she sees a squirrel she points at it like the UP movie dog.
Laffy Taffy - like the candy
Doodle - she likes to draw all the time with a pencil
Knock Out - can you do 2 boxing gloves with the words on it?

I know this is a lot. I sure do appreciate you and your talent!!!!
:lovestruc

Here are the first four... I will work on them a few at a time as I have quite a few pending requests right now and not a whole lot of design time. These newer requests always take far longer than just customizations. Hopefully I am on the right track with these.

squirrel_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

laffytaffy_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

doodle_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

knockout_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

Cole will love it, Amy!! Thank you thank you:)No need to apologize...I know you are very busy and a much wanted designer:)

Hi Amy,
You have done many great designs for me and I was wondering if you could help me out once again.
Could you please make me 2 candy bar wrappers. One that saids

I survived 1st grade
Somerdale Park School

and the other one saids

I survived 7th Grade
Somerdale Park School

There mascot is the cavaliers and is on there website
www.somerdale-park.org

on the back of both of them can you put GO CAVS

these are for regular size hershey bars

Thanks so much

pm sent!

This is kind of a big order so I certainly understand if you can't get to it. I'm not any good with designs, I really wish I was, because I'm so creative with everything else.

5. Monkey Handprint craft- Can you do this graphic with a white background, because I got this really cute yellow paper to print it on. I want it to read this poem "Can you remember my jungle call from when I was so small? Or when I left my monkey prints clinging to the wall? Before your eyes I'm growing and soon will be so tall. Here's a print that you can keep to look back and recall. This is how my monkey print looked on June 10, 2012." Then at the bottom Can you place a box big enough for a hand print?

And that's it for my daughter's birthday, I realize this is a lot and if you can't get to it all, but thank you so much.

Here is #5...

monkey_handprint.jpg

I was wondering if I could bother you for some bag toppers. Do you do those as well? I hope so...if not just disregard this. :rolleyes1 I will list a few things of interest for each kid and you can choose whichever you like. Thanks so much! :)

Samantha -
Harry Potter, capt america, minion

Katelyn -
She loves the little squirrel on your autograph page (Madegascar?), minion

Lucas -
Any of the superhero/avenger stuff, despicable me, curious george

Stephanie

Sunny - when she smiles her face lights up
Sweetart - like the candy
Curly Fry - like Arby's curly fries
Mello Yello - like the drink
Mama Bear - she's 10 but she's the Mama of the troop
Sticky - she got this because she keeps popping gum bubbles all over her face.
Digger - loves to dig with her hands like a dog
Tongs - won't share the tongs we use when we do camp cooking
Boo Boo - the same bear that is Yogi's friend

I know this is a lot. I sure do appreciate you and your talent!!!!
:lovestruc

Here are the others...

boo_boo_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

digger_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

sunny_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

sweetart_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

mamabear_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

melloyello_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

curlyfry_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

sticky_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

tongs_girlscouts_indiv_pics.jpg

6. Treasure Map- Can you make the map something like this AND I want the following represented on the map as well, with a picture or something, butterfly, bug, a tent, dragonfly, tiger, monkey, volcano, bat,

7. And lastly, can you do an animal passport? I want four animals, monkey, elephant, tiger, and giraffe. Basically say passport on the cover, then on the inside, have a whimsical pic of that animal in the upper left hand corner, a place for name, address, likes, dislikes, sleeping habits, anything else u might think of, then on the right hand of that page a real picture of that animal. This is for the customs station.

Here is #6...

treasure_map.jpg

I will work on #7 as soon as I can but I need to get caught up on other requests for awhile. I will do my best to get them done on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter