• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wanting the movie version (we are actually doing a a screening of the movie on Friday).

That image is great. If you could put "Thanks for supporting the Didsbury Playground Society" on the top.

For the bag toppers we are filling them with Gummi bears, Jelly Beans, and Swedish Fish.... If you could put "Truffala Seeds, Bar-ba-lot Bears, and Humming Fish" on those.

Don't worry about the flags, I will do something simple for those.

Hopefully that is theinfo you need!

Thank you ever so much! You have saved me!

Maia Foster

Here are the designs you requested... if you would still like door prize entry designs or bathroom signs, let me know and I will hopefully have some time to put something together.

didsbury_lorax.jpg

bagtopper_lorax3.jpg

bagtopper_lorax2.jpg

bagtopper_lorax.jpg

Hi Amy I was wondering if you could do a shirt design with Madagascar 3 on it for my kids to wear to Universal Studios with the Madagascar name fills (for Gavin and Gracie). Also do you have anything for Dr. Seuss?

Here are the Madagascar designs I worked on for you...

gavin_madagascar3.jpg

madagascar3.jpg

gavin_madagascarfill.jpg

gracie_madagascarfill.jpg

I am not sure what kind of Dr Seuss you are looking for, but here are several I have done in the past. Let me know if you would like anything customized.

You can see a Lorax design I did two posts above this one. I also have Thing 1, Thing 2, etc...

aidan_cathat.jpg

keri_seuss_characters.jpg

chris_drseussfishfill.jpg

madison_universalround.jpg

zonai_horton.jpg

I LOVE THEM!!! All of you disigners are going to make this trip even more fantastic. If you could do the Thing 1 and Thing 2 symbol and then the Cat in the Hat design with their names (Gavin and Gracie) I would love that. I am going to put the Cat in the Hat on the back and Thing 1 on the front. They will love it. Need to make it over to your site to get some of those awesome Iron Ons I keep reading about. :)

Ok, you've helped me with so many cruise door designs in the past and they were all FANTASTIC!!

My daughter wants to do a Treasure Map on our door this time, made up of seperate pieces so it's easier to put up.

Can you do something like this link but in seperate pieces?
http://www.kids-art.com/425-pirate-...l-mural.html?gclid=COuwibqO3bACFUZN4AodDDvq2g

We will be going to 3 islands. I can cut out a bunch of dashes to show the line from island to island, a big red X to mark the treasure, and even shark fins from construction paper but that's as creative as I get. :-)

Would you be able to make:
2 pirate ships (different colors)
3 islands (maybe one with a pirate on it and one with a treasure chest)
1 valcano
and whatever else you think would look cute?

I know, it's a strange request but if anyone can do it, you can!
Thanks again!
Allison
:cheer2:

Thanks for the fantastic work.

I am wondering if youcould edit the bag toppers. We are going to put all the candy in one bag, sell it as a mixed bag of candy at theconcession, so if you could fit

" Barba-lot Bears, Humming Fish and Truffala Seeds. Enjoy!" on one bag topper, it would be great!!

Thank you so much!!

Hi Amy,

Can you make me a birthday invitation that says Celebrating Lily's 9th Birthday
and then do a space for Date, Time, Place and Rsvp
Could you do it in Peace Signs, either florescent colors or girly pastels.

Thanks,
Tammy

I worked on this for you - let me know if you would like any changes or would like me to customize it for you.

peace_sign_invite.jpg

OMG I love it !! OK here Is what I was going to put on it wording wise...

Bre and Kyle

Made a wish that they would have a lil' fish...

Now that wish is coming true,
and we would like to share the news with you!!

A special event to have some fun
and prepare them for their little one!

You are invited to stop by and stay for a minute or stay for an hour
But please stop by for their...
Baby Shower!

July is the Month
The 21st is the date
The party starts at 4pm
Don't be late,
So we can celebrate!

4105 Mize Ct.
Rowlett, TX

RSVP to: Rena Reynolds @ 469-834-2471

I changed the font color because with the font as small as it needed to be, the lighter color just did not stand out. I also had to change the text allignment just a little to get it to fit and look good. Let me know if you need any changes.

seuss_baby_inviteb.jpg

Amy,
I posted on an old thread. I don't know if you'll see it. I didn't realize you had this thread, so I apologize for requesting twice. You had done a palm tree cruise DISign with a Carnival ship. Is there any way I could get that DISign done with the wording "Our Family Cruise"? We will be sailing on the Carnival Legend. Thank you so much. Again, I apologize for the double request.

Actually, I just saw another DISign you did and would like to request it as well. Could I get a name fill for the name Grayson using tennis balls? Thanks. He will love it!

Sherry

I posted the cruise one in the Non Disney Cruise thread - here is the other one...

grayson_tennisfill.jpg

I LOVE THEM!!! All of you disigners are going to make this trip even more fantastic. If you could do the Thing 1 and Thing 2 symbol and then the Cat in the Hat design with their names (Gavin and Gracie) I would love that. I am going to put the Cat in the Hat on the back and Thing 1 on the front. They will love it. Need to make it over to your site to get some of those awesome Iron Ons I keep reading about. :)

Here are your requested designs... you will love the transfers!

gavin_cathat.jpg

gracie_cathat.jpg

thing1.jpg

thing2.jpg

Thanks for the fantastic work.

I am wondering if youcould edit the bag toppers. We are going to put all the candy in one bag, sell it as a mixed bag of candy at theconcession, so if you could fit

" Barba-lot Bears, Humming Fish and Truffala Seeds. Enjoy!" on one bag topper, it would be great!!

Thank you so much!!

Here it is all fixed up...

bagtopper_lorax4.jpg

Thanks Amy. I got both requests. I appreciate everything you do. He will love the name fill. I think I will surprise him with it (He's 8.). Thanks again!

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could help me with a design. I am making t shirts for my sons boy scout troop for camp.

The camp theme is SPACE EXPLORATION. The design would need to have the boy scout emblem along with TROOP 122 STRATFORD NJ.

Any space exploration designs you could come up with would be great. Could you put the design in an oval or round border so it would be easy for the boys to cut out and iron on a t shirt.

Thanks so much.
Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter