• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy,
I had 3 more requests, but they are at your convenience. You've already gotten the ones for our cruise next week. These are not needed until Christmas, the end of next March, and Thanksgiving 2013. I know it's crazy to ask this early, but I'm afraid I will forget. In one case, we have three cabins for a total of 8 people going on a cruise out of San Juan. Here are the requests. The graphic is basically the same with a little tweaking based on the season and ship.

Basic design - palm tree you've used for cruises

Request 1 - Make it Christmasy. I saw one in Post #149. We will be on the Adventure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) which is a little long. We will be with family. I trust your judgement:)

Request 2 - Spring Break theme; The ship is Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas (again, long name).

Request 3 - Thanksgiving theme. I saw the one with the turkey that I liked in post #186. That cruise will be on the Carnival Breeze.

You don't have to include a picture of the ship or the name on all or any of them. I wasn't sure what you would want or need. As I said, I trust you. I figure you might want to change things up for variety or you may already have one done that you only have to change slightly that doesn't require the porthole. Whatever you want to do is fine. The magnets are fun and help us find our room! You always do an outstanding job! Thank you so much. Please remember there is no rush on these items.

It could be because of me resizing them. Would you mind emailing them to me at earudick@southernco.com?

You're the best!
:yay:

I am spending time with family and Thursday will be the soonest I can do this. I hope that will work for your time frame. Please email me to remind me and list the design files (with the name I saved them as) you would like me to send. Sorry for the wait!

grandma2bryce, Amy is unable to do Disney designs, so you may want to ask other designers to help you out..

Hi!

Hope I'm in the right place?
Hi Amy!

As you know, I think your name-fills are awesome, would it be possible to request the following so I can personalise my son's birthday party gift bags and table decorations etc...

Thomas the tank engine fill
(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...thomasfill.jpg)

and the Thomas the tank engine oval with a name in the cloud next to it
(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ake_thomas.jpg)

for:

Katie
Jacob
Chloe
Robert
Emily
Amelie
Kojo
Oscar
Taylor

That would be really wonderful, thank you in advance. I haven't seen any new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, but if you have done anything since those ones could you let me know and I'll have a look for it.

Thanks again,
Regards
Rachel

Amy,

The boy sciut space exploration design you made for me is awesome. Could you just add one thing I'm sorry I forgot this.

Could you please put BSA (for boy scouts of america) between the emblem and the Troop?

Thank you so very much. Your the BEST

Thank you for Finley's Dr Seuss design. It's AMAZING! I'm going to use it a lot this summer as he's really got into reading recently, so i want to make a tshirt, but also some reading logs and notebook etc. thanks again, Gina

Hi there! Your designs are so much fun, and since I have some of your transfers lying around....and since we're lucky enough to be living in the UK during the 2012 Olympics.....

I was wondering if you might want to tackle something for us to put on a tshirt when we attend the USA Women's Soccer game?? We also have volleyball tix, so maybe something without the sport on would be good? Olympic rings, 2012 logo, Team USA ish???

If you have time, I'd love to see what you come up with! Our tix aren't until July 31, and I can iron pretty quickly, so you've got a few weeks :)

Thanks in advance!

Hey I was looking through your previous threads and found some money that you had done with Lego's! You had them in the denominations $1 $5 $10. I also saw that you had one with a Barbie but only found the $1. I was wondering if you had a $5 and $10 for Barbie and also the same with Spongebob. Thanks so much for your time.

:dance3:

Do you have a DISign or 2 or 3 for Sisters?

I need some for 2 sisters. Diane & Lisa we are going on The Disney Eastern Fantasy 2013 please!

Amy,
I had 3 more requests, but they are at your convenience. You've already gotten the ones for our cruise next week. These are not needed until Christmas, the end of next March, and Thanksgiving 2013. I know it's crazy to ask this early, but I'm afraid I will forget. In one case, we have three cabins for a total of 8 people going on a cruise out of San Juan. Here are the requests. The graphic is basically the same with a little tweaking based on the season and ship.

Basic design - palm tree you've used for cruises

Request 1 - Make it Christmasy. I saw one in Post #149. We will be on the Adventure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) which is a little long. We will be with family. I trust your judgement:)

Request 2 - Spring Break theme; The ship is Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas (again, long name).

Request 3 - Thanksgiving theme. I saw the one with the turkey that I liked in post #186. That cruise will be on the Carnival Breeze.

You don't have to include a picture of the ship or the name on all or any of them. I wasn't sure what you would want or need. As I said, I trust you. I figure you might want to change things up for variety or you may already have one done that you only have to change slightly that doesn't require the porthole. Whatever you want to do is fine. The magnets are fun and help us find our room! You always do an outstanding job! Thank you so much. Please remember there is no rush on these items.

Here are the designs I worked on for you. I wasn't sure on the text, if you would like any changes, let me know.

adventure_cruisechristmas.jpg

breeze_cruisethankgiving.jpg

brilliance_cruisespring.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was looking for some Sesame Street designs and someone referred me over here to you. I need a name fill with Abby Cadabby that says "Abby's BFF". I also need a picture of Rosita with the name Bella. Please, please, please say you can do these.

Thanks bunches,
Amy

Hi!

Hope I'm in the right place?
Hi Amy!

As you know, I think your name-fills are awesome, would it be possible to request the following so I can personalise my son's birthday party gift bags and table decorations etc...

Thomas the tank engine fill
(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...thomasfill.jpg)

and the Thomas the tank engine oval with a name in the cloud next to it
(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ake_thomas.jpg)

for:

Katie
Jacob
Chloe
Robert
Emily
Amelie
Kojo
Oscar
Taylor

That would be really wonderful, thank you in advance. I haven't seen any new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, but if you have done anything since those ones could you let me know and I'll have a look for it.

Thanks again,
Regards
Rachel

Here are your requested designs...

chloe_thomas.jpg

chloe_thomasfill.jpg

katie_thomas.jpg

katie_thomasfill.jpg

emily_thomas.jpg

emily_thomasfill.jpg

robert_thomas.jpg

robert_thomasfill.jpg

amelie_thomas.jpg

amelie_thomasfill.jpg

kojo_thomas.jpg

kojo_thomasfill.jpg

oscar_thomas.jpg

oscar_thomasfill.jpg

taylor_thomas.jpg

taylor_thomasfill.jpg

jacob_thomas.jpg

jacob_thomasfill2.jpg

And here are some other coordinating elements I have done in the past. Let me know if you would like any of these customized...

jake_thomascandy.jpg

zachary_bagtopper_thomas.jpg

ticket_thomastank.jpg

luggagetag_thomas.jpg

joey_thomasinvite.jpg

Amy,

The boy sciut space exploration design you made for me is awesome. Could you just add one thing I'm sorry I forgot this.

Could you please put BSA (for boy scouts of america) between the emblem and the Troop?

Thank you so very much. Your the BEST

Here it is all fixed up... I am so glad you like the way it turned out.

bsa_spaceround.jpg

Thank you for Finley's Dr Seuss design. It's AMAZING! I'm going to use it a lot this summer as he's really got into reading recently, so i want to make a tshirt, but also some reading logs and notebook etc. thanks again, Gina

You are very welcome - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter