• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

I was wondering if I could please have three Skylanders, the names are: Aaron, Ian and one with Evan. Thank you ever so much. Nanny (Lois)

Hi Amy, You have done such wonderful work for me in the past, I was wondering if you could do me 2 more favors.

1. Could you design me a girl scout logo with brownie troop 30492 on it. Something that is maybe inside the girl scout emblem with a border. I am making T shirts and would like a nice border around it to make it easier to cut out.

2. Could you design a Justin Bieber candy bar wrapper for regular size hershey bars that says Happy Valentine's Day from Mackenzie.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Peggy

Amy, your designs are great and really love what are you doing. I have a request of course :)

Can you do a name fill similar that you have on your web page for Nascar drivers, but my son's favorite driver is #9 Marcos Ambrose. IF that is a problem then #5 Kasey Kahne will do it. My son's name is Luke and I would also like number 9 (he will be 9 this year) in same Nascar filling. He is a young bowler so I really like bowling name fill if you can make another one for him too.

As for my girl I would like One Direction name fill if that possible. If not then Justin B. and number 8 in same filling. Her name is Maya.

We all loved design in post #1924 for Skylander. can you do it with a name Luke, And design as in post #1862 with Monster High design with a name Maya.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Amy!

I apologize in advance for this lengthy request. I have 5 kids and am surprising them with a stop at Legoland, Florida in April. We always wear matching shirts when we are in crowds (helps me keep up with them) and I would love to surprise them with matching shirts.

I tried my hand at designing last night and it turned out a little rough and rudimentary. Can you help me? I am envisioning 7 lego men silhouettes blacked out and 1 of them either in a contrasting color or as an actual lego person symbolizing their birth order. For instance, my husband is the oldest, so the first lego man would be red (or an actual photo of a lego man) and the rest of them would be blacked out... I come next so the first would be blacked out, then the 2nd would be a different color or an actual photo of a lego woman, and then the following ones would be blacked out. I have attached a picture so you can see my first attempt.

I would also like their name in a lego name fill Above the design and possibly Legoland, Florida below the design. I plan on putting the designs on yellow shirts (or possibly yellow, orange, and red tie dye).

Here is the order of my family:

1. Clint (man- blonde hair)
2. Nikki (woman- brown hair)
3. Morgan (girl- red hair)
4. Lauryn (girl- blonde hair)
5. Camryn (girl- red hair)
6. Nolan (boy- blonde hair)
7. Bronwyn (girl- red hair)

I hope you can help me with this huge request and if not, I surely understand and thank you so much for your consideration!

Thank you! Nikki
nikkilego2_zps6f4f68ef-1_zps5329bbb6.jpg

Hello!

I don't know if this is asking too much but my son plays with a regular red angry bird and the blue bird from the animated "Rio" movie all the time.I was hoping you could make him a t-shirt design with both those birds and his name "Lucas." Any other bird is fine to be included as well.Maybe you could make him 2 designs another one with a bunch of different birds and it could read "Bird Man.":) He plays with stuffed angry birds all the time! He wears a angry bird shirt each day! I thought I could make these for his birthday! Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you have made for us!

I hope he likes these...

rio.jpg

rio_angrybirds.jpg

Amy!!!

Thank you so much!!!! I love them!! I really can't thank you enough! I was too excited to wait for his birthday I had to show Lucas. He was so happy! He did a little dance and said "that's me i'm the bird man!" haha he loved them! I can't wait for the rest of our family to see them.Thanks again! I sure do appreciate it!

Hi!!

Can you help me please.

Need a Shake it up invitation for my Daughter's 10th birthday...

If you can say ---- Are you ready to Shake It Up @ Caitlin's 10th Birthday

Friday, March 29th
6pm to 9pm

I'd like my address added with a RSVP phone numbe but will PM you with it, if you don't mind ;) or email ... Whichever you prefer when you get to that part ;)

Whatever you can do to help ;) Thanks!!!

Hi Amy Happy New Years to you and YR family. I have some request and really appreciate your help.
1.Req. Lalaloopsy cupcake circle topper with HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KENDRA, and CHOCO.wrapper.
2.Req. If u can assist for a wedding colors pink and brown cupcake toppers WILLIAM & LIZ FEB.9 ,2012 and circles for the bottom of a kiss chocolate.
3.Req. My child is Star student for her class so I wld like bag toppers to pass out some treats. not sure what shld it say but her name is GISELLE Velazquez wld like something with HELLO KITTY for girls and boys AVENGERS/or spiderman perhaps.

Chocolate wrapper with cupcakes saying Happy Valentines Day From: Sweetz CARRANZA
Please thank you.

Hello Amy! I absolutely love the softball designs in post #3740 thread Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs! I searched to see if I could find the names I would like before I bothered you. Is there any way I could get you to do a few for me please? I would love Dirt Devils and Kathryn #6 and Kiley.
Thanks so much!

Thanks ever so much Amy for the Skylanders. The boys will love them. You are always so prompt in responding. I appreciate your time and wonderful disigns. Nanny, (Lois)

Hi Amy, You have done such wonderful work for me in the past, I was wondering if you could do me 2 more favors.

1. Could you design me a girl scout logo with brownie troop 30492 on it. Something that is maybe inside the girl scout emblem with a border. I am making T shirts and would like a nice border around it to make it easier to cut out.

2. Could you design a Justin Bieber candy bar wrapper for regular size hershey bars that says Happy Valentine's Day from Mackenzie.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Peggy

I worked on these for you. If you need any changes, let me know.

30492_girlscoutlogocircle.jpg

candy_small_justinb.jpg

Amy, your designs are great and really love what are you doing. I have a request of course :)

Can you do a name fill similar that you have on your web page for Nascar drivers, but my son's favorite driver is #9 Marcos Ambrose. IF that is a problem then #5 Kasey Kahne will do it. My son's name is Luke and I would also like number 9 (he will be 9 this year) in same Nascar filling. He is a young bowler so I really like bowling name fill if you can make another one for him too.

As for my girl I would like One Direction name fill if that possible. If not then Justin B. and number 8 in same filling. Her name is Maya.

We all loved design in post #1924 for Skylander. can you do it with a name Luke, And design as in post #1862 with Monster High design with a name Maya.

Thank you so much in advance!

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure on the 8. I could not fit in more than 2 guys. If there is another one that is her favorite, I can make changes, let me know.

luke_bowlingfill.jpg

luke_nascarmarcosfill.jpg

9_nascarmarcusfill.jpg

luke_skylandersround.jpg

maya_onedirectionfill.jpg

8_onedirectionfill.jpg

maya_monsterhigh.jpg

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure on the 8. I could not fit in more than 2 guys. If there is another one that is her favorite, I can make changes, let me know.

Amy, designs are wonderful. My kids like them as they are so no changes needed! THANK YOU!

Hi Amy,

I just wanted to bug you for a few more disigns please...when you get the chance...no hurry!!

Could I please get you to make me:

1. A RILEY Skylander name fill
2. An ABBEY Taylor Swift name fill
3. Do you have any Busch Gardens, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure journal pages? If not don't stress thought I'd ask. I'll keep hunting!!

Thanks heaps Amy :)

Hi Amy!

I apologize in advance for this lengthy request. I have 5 kids and am surprising them with a stop at Legoland, Florida in April. We always wear matching shirts when we are in crowds (helps me keep up with them) and I would love to surprise them with matching shirts.

I tried my hand at designing last night and it turned out a little rough and rudimentary. Can you help me? I am envisioning 7 lego men silhouettes blacked out and 1 of them either in a contrasting color or as an actual lego person symbolizing their birth order. For instance, my husband is the oldest, so the first lego man would be red (or an actual photo of a lego man) and the rest of them would be blacked out... I come next so the first would be blacked out, then the 2nd would be a different color or an actual photo of a lego woman, and then the following ones would be blacked out. I have attached a picture so you can see my first attempt.

I would also like their name in a lego name fill Above the design and possibly Legoland, Florida below the design. I plan on putting the designs on yellow shirts (or possibly yellow, orange, and red tie dye).

Here is the order of my family:

1. Clint (man- blonde hair)
2. Nikki (woman- brown hair)
3. Morgan (girl- red hair)
4. Lauryn (girl- blonde hair)
5. Camryn (girl- red hair)
6. Nolan (boy- blonde hair)
7. Bronwyn (girl- red hair)

I hope you can help me with this huge request and if not, I surely understand and thank you so much for your consideration!

Thank you! Nikki

I am in the process of working on these and had a question before I post anything. Do you want the layout you have in your sample with 3 on top row, 3 in middle and 1 on bottom? Because I was thinking it might look better with mom and dad on top row (so 2 on top) , then 3 in the middle and 2 on the bottom. Looks more balanced to me. But I wanted to be sure you did not have a reason for the 3, 3, 1. Let me know.

Amy!!!

Thank you so much!!!! I love them!! I really can't thank you enough! I was too excited to wait for his birthday I had to show Lucas. He was so happy! He did a little dance and said "that's me i'm the bird man!" haha he loved them! I can't wait for the rest of our family to see them.Thanks again! I sure do appreciate it!

I am glad you both love them! You are welcome!

Hi!!

Can you help me please.

Need a Shake it up invitation for my Daughter's 10th birthday...

If you can say ---- Are you ready to Shake It Up @ Caitlin's 10th Birthday

Friday, March 29th
6pm to 9pm

I'd like my address added with a RSVP phone numbe but will PM you with it, if you don't mind ;) or email ... Whichever you prefer when you get to that part ;)

Whatever you can do to help ;) Thanks!!!

I am sorry but I will be unable to help you with your design request as Shake it Up is Disney and I do not do any Disney designs. Your best bet would be to put your request on the main board and I am sure someone will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter