• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the process of working on these and had a question before I post anything. Do you want the layout you have in your sample with 3 on top row, 3 in middle and 1 on bottom? Because I was thinking it might look better with mom and dad on top row (so 2 on top) , then 3 in the middle and 2 on the bottom. Looks more balanced to me. But I wanted to be sure you did not have a reason for the 3, 3, 1. Let me know.

Thank you so much! Yes, your design sounds wonderful! I trust your expertise and I'm sure anything you come up will be great. I love the idea of mom and dad on top and the kids below. Thanks so much for helping me out!

Hello,

I want to first say your designs are awesome! It is great that you volunteer your time to make other people smile! Thank you for that! I am new to this and have a few questions I know you ask that everyone look thru all you designs before requesting how do I do that?

We are taking a family vacation to MO to surprise my husbands family and to also surprise our kids and family with going to a Stl. Cardinals game. Is there anything you could design for me to make this extra special?

Thank you so much:)

Again your work is amazing!!!

Amy,
Thanks so much for the brownie and Justin Bieber designs. Amazing as always.

I was wondering if you would be able to do another request. I need a t shirt design for my sons school. It is for a drum line clinic. Maybe something with a snare drum on it. It needs to say
Sterling High School Drum Line Clinic 2013

Maybe something with a round or oval frame so I can cut out the design easily.

The school colors are royal blue and silver, and I will probably put it on a royal blue t shirt

Thanks so much

Hi Amy!

I apologize in advance for this lengthy request. I have 5 kids and am surprising them with a stop at Legoland, Florida in April. We always wear matching shirts when we are in crowds (helps me keep up with them) and I would love to surprise them with matching shirts.

I tried my hand at designing last night and it turned out a little rough and rudimentary. Can you help me? I am envisioning 7 lego men silhouettes blacked out and 1 of them either in a contrasting color or as an actual lego person symbolizing their birth order. For instance, my husband is the oldest, so the first lego man would be red (or an actual photo of a lego man) and the rest of them would be blacked out... I come next so the first would be blacked out, then the 2nd would be a different color or an actual photo of a lego woman, and then the following ones would be blacked out. I have attached a picture so you can see my first attempt.

I would also like their name in a lego name fill Above the design and possibly Legoland, Florida below the design. I plan on putting the designs on yellow shirts (or possibly yellow, orange, and red tie dye).

Here is the order of my family:

1. Clint (man- blonde hair)
2. Nikki (woman- brown hair)
3. Morgan (girl- red hair)
4. Lauryn (girl- blonde hair)
5. Camryn (girl- red hair)
6. Nolan (boy- blonde hair)
7. Bronwyn (girl- red hair)

I hope you can help me with this huge request and if not, I surely understand and thank you so much for your consideration!

Thank you! Nikki

After quite a bit of work, I have finally completed your request. I hope you like the way they turned out.

clint_legofamily.jpg

nikki_legofamily.jpg

morgan_legofamily.jpg

lauryn_legofamily.jpg

camryn_legofamily.jpg

nolan_legofamily.jpg

bronwyn_legofamily.jpg

Hi Amy Happy New Years to you and YR family. I have some request and really appreciate your help.
1.Req. Lalaloopsy cupcake circle topper with HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KENDRA, and CHOCO.wrapper.
2.Req. If u can assist for a wedding colors pink and brown cupcake toppers WILLIAM & LIZ FEB.9 ,2012 and circles for the bottom of a kiss chocolate.
3.Req. My child is Star student for her class so I wld like bag toppers to pass out some treats. not sure what shld it say but her name is GISELLE Velazquez wld like something with HELLO KITTY for girls and boys AVENGERS/or spiderman perhaps.

Chocolate wrapper with cupcakes saying Happy Valentines Day From: Sweetz CARRANZA
Please thank you.

I am unable to do Avengers or Spiderman as they are both Marvel, which is owned by Disney. So I went with a generic Star Student design. Also, I assumed that the date for the wedding should have been 2013. Let me know if I guessed wrong and need to change anything.

lalaloopsy_round.jpg

kendra_lalaloopsycandy.jpg

pink_brown_flower.jpg

hershey_kiss_labels_pinkbrown.jpg

bagtopper_starstudent.jpg

candybar_cupcake.jpg

Hello Amy! I absolutely love the softball designs in post #3740 thread Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs! I searched to see if I could find the names I would like before I bothered you. Is there any way I could get you to do a few for me please? I would love Dirt Devils and Kathryn #6 and Kiley.
Thanks so much!

Here are your requested softball fills... I did see your change request in the other thread as well and should be able to get to it in the next day or two.

dirtdevils_softballfill.jpg

kathryn_softballfill.jpg

kiley_softballfill.jpg

6_softballfill.jpg

Thanks ever so much Amy for the Skylanders. The boys will love them. You are always so prompt in responding. I appreciate your time and wonderful disigns. Nanny, (Lois)

Amy, designs are wonderful. My kids like them as they are so no changes needed! THANK YOU!

Thank you so much for the designs they are perfect!!! I really appreciate
it :goodvibes

You are all very welcome!

Hi Amy,

I just wanted to bug you for a few more disigns please...when you get the chance...no hurry!!

Could I please get you to make me:

1. A RILEY Skylander name fill
2. An ABBEY Taylor Swift name fill
3. Do you have any Busch Gardens, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure journal pages? If not don't stress thought I'd ask. I'll keep hunting!!

Thanks heaps Amy :)

Here are your two requested fills...

skylanders_namefill.jpg

abbey_taylorswiftfill.jpg

Here are the journal pages I have done from the places you mentioned. If you want any others, let me know.

journal_safari.jpg

journal_busch_gardens2.jpg

may2013_journal_buschgardens.jpg

2012_universal_journal.jpg

journal_hp3.jpg

journal_hp1.jpg

journal_hp2.jpg

journal_hp4.jpg

journal_hp6.jpg

journal_hp5.jpg

universal_journal_florida_blank.jpg

I am looking for a Mickey head with purple and gold looking tye dye for LSU. Could you do that? THanks!

I am sorry but I do not do any Disney designs. Your best bet is to look around the main board and/or create your own thread with your request.

I was showing my grandson some of your creations and he noticed his name. He asked me to print it out for him.

Am I allowed to print a Disign that was created for someone else and turn it into a magnet? I would not alter the original in any way.

Thank you in advance.

I was showing my grandson some of your creations and he noticed his name. He asked me to print it out for him.

Am I allowed to print a Disign that was created for someone else and turn it into a magnet? I would not alter the original in any way.

Thank you in advance.

Sure you can. I am glad you are able to use it! If you would like anything else customized, feel free to ask!

I am sorry but I will be unable to help you with your design request as Shake it Up is Disney and I do not do any Disney designs. Your best bet would be to put your request on the main board and I am sure someone will help you.

OMG - i'm soooo embarassed ;))

I wasn't even thinking!!! :) In my head I was thinking Mickey, etc LMAO!! OMG! Talk about braindead!!

I'm sorry!!! Thanks anyways!!

I do have another request, but I will post it in a new post ;)

We are having a Family Movie night at our school...

I was wondering if you can help by making a admission ticket for me.

It'll be Friday, February 8th at 7pm - Doors open at 6pm

Movie will be Madagascar 3

Admission ticket will include candy, snack and beverage..

Raffles will be sold as well as Cotton Candy..

Not all of this has to be on the ticket, whatever you think works!

Thanks for your help and thanks in advance!

Thank you. Perfect all it is. Can I ask for a bookmark and iron design for the star student theme. Please....tk you
I am unable to do Avengers or Spiderman as they are both Marvel, which is owned by Disney. So I went with a generic Star Student design. Also, I assumed that the date for the wedding should have been 2013. Let me know if I guessed wrong and need to change anything.

lalaloopsy_round.jpg

kendra_lalaloopsycandy.jpg

pink_brown_flower.jpg

Thank you
Can I ask for bookmark and iron on with the star student design ..pls..thank you..

Perfect awesome. I LOVE the star student theme. ;")...can u make bookmarks? And iron on design with the star student theme. Sweet!!!:flower3:
The wedding assumption was perfect...lol

hershey_kiss_labels_pinkbrown.jpg

bagtopper_starstudent.jpg

candybar_cupcake.jpg

Have I told you yet that you are amazing?!?!?!?!? lol! Thank you so much! I do have a question. When making a shirt with your designs are people just right click to save image and printing on the iron on paper or are there special instructions?

Can I make one more request? I of course had to show off your work! My sister and myself would love for you to make Valentines day candy wrappers for the 1.55 oz bars. If you dont have time I totally understand as you have already filled my other two requests. If you can we would like:

Valentines Day Hello Kitty that says "Happy Valentines Day! Love Kiley"
Valentines Day Ninja Turtles that says "Happy Valentines Day! Love Kooper"
Anything super girly and cute "Happy Valentines Day! Love Kathryn"

Thanks so much in advance! Have I told you yet that I think I love you. lol

Amy, you made me Xmas candy bar wrappers for my husband's students. They were a big hit. Thank you! I just love all your designs. You are incredibly talented! :worship:

Would you please make me three designs?
1) Minecraft name fill with "Simon" (same as post #1830)
2) another Minecraft name fill with "Brett"
3) Skylanders with "Matthew" (same as post #1954)

Thanks so much!

Caroline

Here are your two requested fills...

skylanders_namefill.jpg

abbey_taylorswiftfill.jpg

Here are the journal pages I have done from the places you mentioned. If you want any others, let me know.

journal_safari.jpg

journal_busch_gardens2.jpg

may2013_journal_buschgardens.jpg

2012_universal_journal.jpg

journal_hp3.jpg

journal_hp1.jpg

journal_hp2.jpg

journal_hp4.jpg

journal_hp6.jpg

journal_hp5.jpg

universal_journal_florida_blank.jpg

Amy you are amazing & super duper fast!!!! Thank you so much :)

Could I possibly get you to put Oct 2014 on the Busch Gardens one for me and on the Universal one 2014 instead of 2012....thanks :) I'd love an Islands of Adventure one like the Universal/Busch Gardens - main page then one that has a few text boxes in it. If you just put 3 or 4 white text boxes in it for me I'll add the headings that I want!!

If that's okay that would be awesome :cheer2: Thank you so much!! Let me know if you can't do the IOA one!!

AJ

Hello,

I want to first say your designs are awesome! It is great that you volunteer your time to make other people smile! Thank you for that! I am new to this and have a few questions I know you ask that everyone look thru all you designs before requesting how do I do that?

We are taking a family vacation to MO to surprise my husbands family and to also surprise our kids and family with going to a Stl. Cardinals game. Is there anything you could design for me to make this extra special?

Thank you so much:)

Again your work is amazing!!!

It is fine if you do not look through my designs first. There are so many I know it can be overwhelming. If you would like to look at them, you can simply go through my thread(s) or you can browse samples of most of my designs on my webpage. If you would like me to send you the link, you will need to provide me with your email address. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS.

I worked on this design for you. If you would like any changes, let me know.

cardinals_full.jpg

Amy,
Thanks so much for the brownie and Justin Bieber designs. Amazing as always.

I was wondering if you would be able to do another request. I need a t shirt design for my sons school. It is for a drum line clinic. Maybe something with a snare drum on it. It needs to say
Sterling High School Drum Line Clinic 2013

Maybe something with a round or oval frame so I can cut out the design easily.

The school colors are royal blue and silver, and I will probably put it on a royal blue t shirt

Thanks so much

How about this...

drum_oval.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter