• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - i'm soooo embarassed ;))
I wasn't even thinking!!! :) In my head I was thinking Mickey, etc LMAO!! OMG! Talk about braindead!!
I'm sorry!!! Thanks anyways!!
I do have another request, but I will post it in a new post ;)

It is fine. I am always willing to help when I can.

We are having a Family Movie night at our school...

I was wondering if you can help by making a admission ticket for me.

It'll be Friday, February 8th at 7pm - Doors open at 6pm

Movie will be Madagascar 3

Admission ticket will include candy, snack and beverage..

Raffles will be sold as well as Cotton Candy..

Not all of this has to be on the ticket, whatever you think works!

Thanks for your help and thanks in advance!

Here are two variations... I wasn't sure if the one with the additional text was too busy or not. Now you can choose which one you like better.

ticket_madagascar3.jpg

ticket_madagascar3b.jpg

Have I told you yet that you are amazing?!?!?!?!? lol! Thank you so much! I do have a question. When making a shirt with your designs are people just right click to save image and printing on the iron on paper or are there special instructions?

Can I make one more request? I of course had to show off your work! My sister and myself would love for you to make Valentines day candy wrappers for the 1.55 oz bars. If you dont have time I totally understand as you have already filled my other two requests. If you can we would like:

Valentines Day Hello Kitty that says "Happy Valentines Day! Love Kiley"
Valentines Day Ninja Turtles that says "Happy Valentines Day! Love Kooper"
Anything super girly and cute "Happy Valentines Day! Love Kathryn"

Thanks so much in advance! Have I told you yet that I think I love you. lol

I am assuming that the 1.55 oz bar is the regular size bar... My designs should be big enough in the thread that you can simply right click and save to your computer. As far as special instructions for the iron transfers, your purchased transfers should have detailed instructions included in the package. If you are using mine, they will have directions included.

candy_small_hellokitty.jpg

candy_small_ninjaturtles.jpg

candy_small_princesspink.jpg

Amy, you made me Xmas candy bar wrappers for my husband's students. They were a big hit. Thank you! I just love all your designs. You are incredibly talented! :worship:

Would you please make me three designs?
1) Minecraft name fill with "Simon" (same as post #1830)
2) another Minecraft name fill with "Brett"
3) Skylanders with "Matthew" (same as post #1954)

Thanks so much!

Caroline

I am so glad the candy bar wrappers were such a great hit! Here are your requested designs...

simon_minecraftfill.jpg

brett_minecraftfill.jpg

matthew_skylandersround.jpg

Amy you are amazing & super duper fast!!!! Thank you so much :)

Could I possibly get you to put Oct 2014 on the Busch Gardens one for me and on the Universal one 2014 instead of 2012....thanks :) I'd love an Islands of Adventure one like the Universal/Busch Gardens - main page then one that has a few text boxes in it. If you just put 3 or 4 white text boxes in it for me I'll add the headings that I want!!

If that's okay that would be awesome :cheer2: Thank you so much!! Let me know if you can't do the IOA one!!

AJ

Here are the first two... I will work on the new pages in the next week or two for you. I want to get caught up with (easier) requests and life a little. And since you have lots of time, I would like to spend a little more time on those if possible.

journal_busch_oct14.jpg

universal_journal_2014.jpg

Hi Amy- I just came across this page while searching for Minion birthday stuff for my niece. Your work is amazing! Can you send me your website? I saw that you did some Minion invites, sign and candy wrappers.. I like the sign that says "happy birthday to me" but I was wondering if you could make it say happy 3rd birthday Gianna??

Thank you!

Here is Gianna's design... I would be glad to send you the link to my webpage but I need you to supply me with your email address so I can send it to you.

gianna_minionsfull.jpg

It is fine if you do not look through my designs first. There are so many I know it can be overwhelming. If you would like to look at them, you can simply go through my thread(s) or you can browse samples of most of my designs on my webpage. If you would like me to send you the link, you will need to provide me with your email address. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS.

I worked on this design for you. If you would like any changes, let me

Amy,

This is perfect thank you so much!! I have a few questions for you that I don't thinking can ask here could you email me your web site and can I ask my questions via email? I'm still new so it won't let me post my email if you can figure it out its the number 2 l huwes at gmail dot com

Thank you so much I am so excited to get these started!!!

Thank you so much for the designs they are absolutely perfect!!!! I am sorry I should have worded my question better. I meant are there special instructions to the saving process? I have noticed alot of people downloading directly from photo bucket (I assume for the best quality for shirts) So I was asking for the shirts if I just need to right click and save or if there is something I am missing to get the best quality? If emailing the designs for the name fills would give the highest quality that would be great too. They look to be great quality but I was just asking due to some other threads. lol. Again thank you so much for the designs they are so great I do not even know how to thank you! Lastly, I was wanting your web site but it will not let me PM you due to me being so new. My addy is (please remove spaces) baby _ kay _ 2003 @ yahoo . com

I am assuming that the 1.55 oz bar is the regular size bar... My designs should be big enough in the thread that you can simply right click and save to your computer. As far as special instructions for the iron transfers, your purchased transfers should have detailed instructions included in the package. If you are using mine, they will have directions included.

This is perfect thank you so much!! I have a few questions for you that I don't thinking can ask here could you email me your web site and can I ask my questions via email? I'm still new so it won't let me post my email if you can figure it out its the number 2 l huwes at gmail dot com
Thank you so much I am so excited to get these started!!!

You are so welcome for the design! I am glad you like it. I have sent you my link. I would be glad to answer your questions, that is, if I know the answer. ha ha

Thank you so much for the designs they are absolutely perfect!!!! I am sorry I should have worded my question better. I meant are there special instructions to the saving process? I have noticed alot of people downloading directly from photo bucket (I assume for the best quality for shirts) So I was asking for the shirts if I just need to right click and save or if there is something I am missing to get the best quality? If emailing the designs for the name fills would give the highest quality that would be great too. They look to be great quality but I was just asking due to some other threads. lol. Again thank you so much for the designs they are so great I do not even know how to thank you! Lastly, I was wanting your web site but it will not let me PM you due to me being so new. My addy is (please remove spaces) baby _ kay _ 2003 @ yahoo . com

Different designers post their images differently. Most now, are posting the thumbnails so it requires that you visit their Photobucket page and download the full size version. I post mine full size. Occasionally Photobucket will resize or change them somehow but most of the time they are full size.

To print to a standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet, the full size posted in my thread is more than fine as far as resolution. If you run into any issues, you can certainly save from Photobucket or simply ask, and I can send the file to you via email. But in most cases, this is not necessary for my posted designs.

I hope that helps answer your question. If you need any other help, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter