• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :wave2:Amy just checking in and wanted to know if you sell you transfers on Amazon:confused3pooh:pooh: also I been looking at you webpage and getting ideas! I saw one in a post, but only wrote down the #pv 46 and was wondering if the Dolphin can be replace using a Penguin, Shark or Shamu! and if you have any thing using a Polar Bear and penguins. Let me know about the transfer paper I would love to order some. PS: this is all for Seaworld and then we can work on Universal. Thank you for all the hard work that you put in to all the great Designs:yay::jumping1:flower2:

Amy, I received my transfers today!!!! As always, they came fast and now I can get busy on my shirts....Thank you so very much! We had a heat wave today: 31 degrees!!! I know my shirts will be fantastic just because of your transfers!!! Bless you dear lady:) aljeania, go to her web site to order her transfers. They are the BEST I have ever used and they have never failed me:) Her web site: www.amymickey.com Once you are there, go to transfer store to order. You won't be sorry and she ships very fast!!!

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you design a t shirt for my daughters brownie troop. They are taking a trip to New York City If you could make a design with the girls scouts and New York City that would be great. Their troop number is 30492. Thanks I. Advance. Peggy

Hi :wave2:Amy just checking in and wanted to know if you sell you transfers on Amazon:confused3pooh:pooh: also I been looking at you webpage and getting ideas! I saw one in a post, but only wrote down the #pv 46 and was wondering if the Dolphin can be replace using a Penguin, Shark or Shamu! and if you have any thing using a Polar Bear and penguins. Let me know about the transfer paper I would love to order some. PS: this is all for Seaworld and then we can work on Universal. Thank you for all the hard work that you put in to all the great Designs:yay::jumping1:flower2:

I posted your reply to your pm message. Let me know how I can help with the designs!

Amy, I received my transfers today!!!! As always, they came fast and now I can get busy on my shirts....Thank you so very much! We had a heat wave today: 31 degrees!!! I know my shirts will be fantastic just because of your transfers!!! Bless you dear lady:) aljeania, go to her web site to order her transfers. They are the BEST I have ever used and they have never failed me:) Her web site: Once you are there, go to transfer store to order. You won't be sorry and she ships very fast!!!

I truly feel for everyone on the East coast. Try to stay warm! I am so glad you are loving the transfers!

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you design a t shirt for my daughters brownie troop. They are taking a trip to New York City If you could make a design with the girls scouts and New York City that would be great. Their troop number is 30492. Thanks I. Advance. Peggy

How about this...

girlscouts_newyorknamefill_zpsb20eb7a0.jpg

I posted your reply to your pm message. Let me know how I can help with the designs!
I saw pv-46 in a post not on your webpage, it was a kids name fill with a dolphin under the name, kind of cartoonish? looking for something like that for younger kids.:idea:

Hi Amy,

Our New York Girl Scout design looks amazing. Is there anyway you could add
2014 NYC Adventure and put it in an oval frame to make it easier to cut out? Thanks so much for your amazing work.

Peggy

Here it is all fixed up...

newyork_namefill_oval_zps492829cd.jpg

I saw pv-46 in a post not on your webpage, it was a kids name fill with a dolphin under the name, kind of cartoonish? looking for something like that for younger kids.:idea:

I have both a whale and a dolphin version like this... but none of the other animals you mentioned. Let me know if this is what you would like and with what names.

amber_shamunamedolphin_blue_zpsaedbf5ff.jpg

Hi Amy,

You have always come up with wonderful designs for our non-Disney trips. I was hoping you might be able to come up with something lovely again for our 2014cruise.

Our cruise sets sail August 3rd, on the Ruby Princess. We are doing their British Isles Cruise - so hitting England, Scotland, Ireland and France.

If possible, something round to use for coasters to give out as gifts at the meet & greets (these have been hits on the other cruises you have done designs for).

And then something for my daughters shirts? Their names are Madison and Makayla.

As always, if you have time I truly thank you for helping to make our trips extra special. As our trip is still very far off (I tend to start early), no rush at all on us.

I have both a whale and a dolphin version like this... but none of the other animals you mentioned. Let me know if this is what you would like and with what names.

amber_shamunamedolphin_blue_zpsaedbf5ff.jpg
This is what I was looking for :dance3: I emailed you did you get it, if not I will pm you!pixiedust:

This is what I was looking for :dance3: I emailed you did you get it, if not I will pm you!pixiedust:
Well I see you got my email and I also got my designs love the polar bear the most, I will have to let you know about the sting ray and starfish. So you don't need to do the design for the one you already did. If you could do a shark for LINCOLN instead of a whale he would be so happy :yay: Thank you again for all your hard work and I really appreciate you!
dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::grouphug:

Well I see you got my email and I also got my designs love the polar bear the most, I will have to let you know about the sting ray and starfish. So you don't need to do the design for the one you already did. If you could do a shark for LINCOLN instead of a whale he would be so happy :yay: Thank you again for all your hard work and I really appreciate you! I don't really know what I"am doing when it come to email that why you get a blank email, plus I got a new computer so I am learning:surfweb:
dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::grouphug:
:flower3:

I worked on this for you... The text can be easily changed, so let me know if you need any changes.

card_hearts_vegas_zps23bd572a.jpg

Amy,
I love it. Sorry it has been so long since I have gotten back with you. My computer has been down. Could you change it to say,
Here's the deal.... (letters in red)
Join me for a weekend in (letters in black)
VEGAS (letters in red)
Friday, March 7-Monday, March 10, 2014 (letters in black)
at The Bellagio (letters in red)
Las Vegas, Nevada (letters in black)

Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter