• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I found your autograph pages for sea world. Could you customize your cover page with one for each child.
Maddie
Jamison
Carter

Here are your requested covers...

maddie_seaworldcover_zps57e57852.jpg

jamison_seaworldcover_zpsda788b87.jpg

carter_seaworldcover_zpsec6ffad2.jpg

For Legoland designs, I have a regular one with the Florida sign and then I have character ones of generic lego figs, Click its girls, lego friends, lego starwars, and lego ninjago.

For Sea World, I have a full design that I can do with several different animals. There is Shamu bu day, Shamu by night, dolphins, seals, shark, polar bear and penguins.

Let me know which designs you wish to have and what name you would like on them.

As far as the autograph cards, look on post #1 of this thread and it will point you in the direction of where you can find them in my numerous threads.

Amy,

Thank you for the autograph covers.
Could you do a lego friends design with the name Maddie and one without the name.

For Sea World could you do a Polar Bear and Penguin with Maddie, a shark with Carter and do you have like a cartoony looking shamu for Jamison. I though I saw you had have you hugged a killer whale today on you site.

Thanks.

Love his name fill. Thanks!! Not to sound dumb but do I just right click on it and save or is there something other way to save?

Hi Amy

Wondering if you are able to do Lego designs? We are planning on visiting legoland florida in January and I would like shirts for the kiddos.

Boy Lego
Lego Friends
Duplo Lego for my littlest guy.

Also do you do Sea World and do you have any Sea World autograph cards?

Thanks, we always love your designs.

Amy,

Thank you for the autograph covers.
Could you do a lego friends design with the name Maddie and one without the name.

For Sea World could you do a Polar Bear and Penguin with Maddie, a shark with Carter and do you have like a cartoony looking shamu for Jamison. I though I saw you had have you hugged a killer whale today on you site.

Thanks.

I went ahead and did Jamison's with the Shamu like the one in the "hugged" design I did and then another with a more cartoon whale. I hope you like these...

maddie_legoland_girlyfriends_zpsf967413d.jpg

2015_legoland_girlyfriends_zps98a1f23a.jpg

maddie_seaworldmany_polar_zps1a8b9f6d.jpg

maddie_seaworldmany_penguins_zps92915826.jpg

carter_seaworldmany_shark_zpsebc69ffd.jpg

jamison_seaworldmany_shamu_zpsfd57a9ef.jpg

jamison_shamuname_zpsf611a087.jpg

Love his name fill. Thanks!! Not to sound dumb but do I just right click on it and save or is there something other way to save?

I have never had an issue with just right clicking and saving. If you would like though, you can also go to my Photobucket and save there if you wish. When you right click you should be able to get the address of where it is on Photobucket.

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could help. My grand daughter loves MLP. Do you think you can make a design with all of them in it? Would love to make her a couple of long sleeve shirts.

Also if you can do something with WWE...as in wrestling for my 11 year old grandson, I would be so happy.

Thanks for all you do

For MLP you can add Savi but not for the boy. He would think it's too babyish...lol. He is at that "stage" now

I hope you like these...

savi_mylittleponyfriendship_zps79e133de.jpg

savi_ponynotecard_zps591424ec.jpg

savi_mylittleponytwins_zps11fc3953.jpg

wwe_wwe_zps995c5f4a.jpg

wwe_wwefill_zps4bbd3534.jpg

wwe_johncenafull_zps78661e7c.jpg

Amy-

Do you have anything with Rescue Bots that you can make? I would love a Mickey Head with Connor 2014 and then a group picture of the Rescue Bots in the middle.

Thank you

Amy,

I love your designs. I am hoping you can help me with a couple of requests. We will be cruising on the Carnival Sunshine on January 10, 2015. We will be taking our daughter to the Seuss at Sea character breakfast. I would love to get a creative T Shirt Design for the event. Also, I wanted to know if you could also create a T Shirt Design with the Carnival Sunshine boat, the ports of call (Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk) and January 2015. We want to wear the shirts for the welcome aboard picture. Thank you in advance!

Lisa

Hi Amy, I have lost your email and website address and would love to order some more transfer sheets. Would you mind emailing me at plyles @ triad.rr.com Thanks so much

Amy-

Do you have anything with Rescue Bots that you can make? I would love a Mickey Head with Connor 2014 and then a group picture of the Rescue Bots in the middle.

Thank you

I am unable to do Disney designs, which includes Mickey heads. Here is a full design that I hope might work for you.

connor_transformers_rescuebots_zps095823a9.jpg

Amy,

I love your designs. I am hoping you can help me with a couple of requests. We will be cruising on the Carnival Sunshine on January 10, 2015. We will be taking our daughter to the Seuss at Sea character breakfast. I would love to get a creative T Shirt Design for the event. Also, I wanted to know if you could also create a T Shirt Design with the Carnival Sunshine boat, the ports of call (Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk) and January 2015. We want to wear the shirts for the welcome aboard picture. Thank you in advance!

Lisa

I worked on these for you... if you would like her name on the design instead of the date, simply supply me with her name.

sunshine_cruisecarnivalsunshine_zps18a9d2fb.jpg

seuss_seussatsea_zps6600d7f6.jpg

Hi Amy! It's that time of year when I beg you to make a Christmas invite for me!:) In the past, its Mason (blonde) and Elliot (red pigtails) wearing Christmas pajamas and maybe santa hats? I can send you last years if you need it to see. Here is the wording if you can do it for me! And maybe a white background with red and green polka dots (something that doesn't require a lot of ink)! TIA

Candy cane wishes and sugarplum dreams
We're having a pajama party filled with sweet things!
Please join us for Mason and Elliot's Christmas Breakfast Party
Saturday, December 20th at 9:00 a.m.
The Oaks Clubhouse 24384 Club House Dr

**We will be having a Christmas book exchange this year! If you would like to participate, each child should bring a wrapped Christmas book appropriate for their gender. Please label boy or girl :)

RSVP: Jaime 216-3208

Hi Amy! It's that time of year when I beg you to make a Christmas invite for me!:) In the past, its Mason (blonde) and Elliot (red pigtails) wearing Christmas pajamas and maybe santa hats? I can send you last years if you need it to see. Here is the wording if you can do it for me! And maybe a white background with red and green polka dots (something that doesn't require a lot of ink)! TIA

Candy cane wishes and sugarplum dreams
We're having a pajama party filled with sweet things!
Please join us for Mason and Elliot's Christmas Breakfast Party
Saturday, December 20th at 9:00 a.m.
The Oaks Clubhouse 24384 Club House Dr

**We will be having a Christmas book exchange this year! If you would like to participate, each child should bring a wrapped Christmas book appropriate for their gender. Please label boy or girl :)

RSVP: Jaime 216-3208

Here is your requested invite...

christmas_pajamas_invite3_zps78b602bd.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter