• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Thank you again, Amy. I showed my husband and he said they need to name a wine with the label" Proud Grammy".
He loves this picture.... I know Deb will love her sweatshirt once I get it made... Again, Thank you:thanks:pixiedust::worship::flower3:

You are very welcome! I hope she loves it!

Hi, Amy. I was wondering if I could get some designs for T-shirts for a family trip in June. I'm looking for a row of images to represent each day of our trip: Shamu, Discovery Cove Dolphin, Mickey Mouse, a Flip Flop with a Beach Ball, and a Spaceship in the Launch Position. I was wanting to get these as black and white outlined images.

The second design is a list of what we're doing on the trip, centered, black, in Tahoma font if possible:

Family Vacation 2016
Sea World
Discovery Cove
Disney’s Magic Kingdom
At the Beach Day
Kennedy Space Center​

Thanks for considering my request!

Mia

I will be unable to help you with your request. I am not able to do any Disney designs and since you want a Mickey Mouse, I will have to pass on your design request. Your best bet is to start your own thread and I am sure a designer will be glad to help you. Sorry again!

I am so glad you like it... here it is all fixed up.

grammy_grapesbundle_zpserh7wg3u.jpg
Hi Amy, I just went to print this off and it's says I'm not allowed to do so:headache: now what???

Hi Amy, I just went to print this off and it's says I'm not allowed to do so:headache: now what???

What? I am confused. Your computer is telling you that you cannot print it? Why? You should be able to save the design to your computer and then print as you wish.

Hi Amy, Could you make me a sign for a first birthday in Daniel Tiger theme-- Happy 1st Birthday Ethan
Also if you could do candy bar wrapper and lollipop holders and a thank you for coming to the party. I would really appreciate it. I love all your work. I was trying to PM you but I couldn't figure it out.

Hi Amy, Could you make me a sign for a first birthday in Daniel Tiger theme-- Happy 1st Birthday Ethan
Also if you could do candy bar wrapper and lollipop holders and a thank you for coming to the party. I would really appreciate it. I love all your work. I was trying to PM you but I couldn't figure it out.

A lollipop holder is something I have never done. I do not have a template for this. If you would like me to work on something for that, just let me know what it is and what the dimensions should be and I would be glad to try. For the "thank you", I wasn't sure what you would like for that. I went ahead and made a bag topper, let me know if you wanted something else.

ethan_danieltigerfull_zpsr0uwt6tp.jpg

ethan_bagtopper_danieltiger_zpskyquj41e.jpg

ethan_candybar_danieltiger_zpsfym7ylik.jpg

Hi Amy! I would like to ask for help to my son's 7th birthday party theme Ninjago. Could u help me please make a banner for SAM. I want the Ninjago banner with his name and a Happy Birthday letter Ninjago.
Thank You

Ms. Amy, I want to do PM but I don't know how.i want to know how much it will cost about the banner?

Hi Amy - I was wondering if you have ever done or could do water bottle labels, circle thank you tags and bag toppers for a nerf war party or nerf dart party. It would be for my sons 11 birthday, his name is Nicolas...

I was also wondering if you have ever created tic tac labels? my younger son (Alexander) is making his first communion on May 7th and I thought tic tacs would be a good party favor.

thanks in advance!

Hi Amy! I would like to ask for help to my son's 7th birthday party theme Ninjago. Could u help me please make a banner for SAM. I want the Ninjago banner with his name and a Happy Birthday letter Ninjago.
Thank You

I think these are the ones you are asking for... if not, please let me know which ones you wanted.

sam_legoninjago_zpsvglg8xyl.jpg

happybirthdaysam_legoninjagofill_zpsdcnyajze.jpg

Ms. Amy, I want to do PM but I don't know how.i want to know how much it will cost about the banner?

I posted this in the other thread but... there is not cost for the designs. I do them for free. Then you can save them to your computer and print them as you wish.

Amy,

You made us some wonderful name fills. The family I am traveling with is wondering if it would be too much trouble to get a Sea World one in MOM and DAD (instead of Mommy Daddy) so they match the other ones you did. Also can you make a Transformers name fill with the name Stephanie?

Thank you
Sabrina

P.S. We leave in Oct.

I posted this in the other thread but... there is not cost for the designs. I do them for free. Then you can save them to your computer and print them as you wish.
Again
I think these are the ones you are asking for... if not, please let me know which ones you wanted.

sam_legoninjago_zpsvglg8xyl.jpg

happybirthdaysam_legoninjagofill_zpsdcnyajze.jpg
Again, Thank u so much! Can I request again, could you please also make Sam Nathan in the filled Lego font? This is my son' real name and I would like to decorate in his room.

Ms.Amy,
Do you have an other idea design banner for my baby boy christening? Because I would put together the celebration at the same time with Sam's 7th birthday and my baby Gian Cole christening. Appreciated for all the help.

Hi Amy - I was wondering if you have ever done or could do water bottle labels, circle thank you tags and bag toppers for a nerf war party or nerf dart party. It would be for my sons 11 birthday, his name is Nicolas...

I was also wondering if you have ever created tic tac labels? my younger son (Alexander) is making his first communion on May 7th and I thought tic tacs would be a good party favor.

thanks in advance!

I have not created tic tac labels before. If you give me the dimensions of the label you would like, I would be glad to try something for you.

nicolas_bagtopper_nerfwars_zps9xysaok0.jpg

nicolas_waterbottle_nerfwars_zpsis5xok9w.jpg

nicolas_cupcaketopper_nerfwars_zpsgzmeqepn.jpg

Amy,

You made us some wonderful name fills. The family I am traveling with is wondering if it would be too much trouble to get a Sea World one in MOM and DAD (instead of Mommy Daddy) so they match the other ones you did. Also can you make a Transformers name fill with the name Stephanie?

Thank you
Sabrina

P.S. We leave in Oct.

Here are your requested designs...

mom_seaworld_zpsdeprz5qy.jpg

dad_seaworld_zpsopccq2dw.jpg

stephanie_transformersfill_zpso9i62kf9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter