• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Again
Again, Thank u so much! Can I request again, could you please also make Sam Nathan in the filled Lego font? This is my son' real name and I would like to decorate in his room.

I wasn't sure if wanted just Lego or Lego Ninjago so here are both...

samnathan_legofill_zpsfxyyjj6f.jpg

samnathan_legoninjagofill_zpsi5qvjweo.jpg

Ms.Amy,
Do you have an other idea design banner for my baby boy christening? Because I would put together the celebration at the same time with Sam's 7th birthday and my baby Gian Cole christening. Appreciated for all the help.

I hope you like this...

giancole_christeninground_zpsixn7w9d8.jpg

I have not created tic tac labels before. If you give me the dimensions of the label you would like, I would be glad to try something for you.

nicolas_bagtopper_nerfwars_zps9xysaok0.jpg

nicolas_waterbottle_nerfwars_zpsis5xok9w.jpg

nicolas_cupcaketopper_nerfwars_zpsgzmeqepn.jpg

nicolas_cupcaketopper_nerfwars_zpsgzmeqepn.jpg

Hi Amy - Thank you for labels and tags! The sizing information I found on the tick tac labels is Approximate size of each Tic Tac label is 3 3/4” x 1 4/9”. (not sure if that is the info you need, also if you received two responses from me I am sorry my computer was acting up :)

A lollipop holder is something I have never done. I do not have a template for this. If you would like me to work on something for that, just let me know what it is and what the dimensions should be and I would be glad to try. For the "thank you", I wasn't sure what you would like for that. I went ahead and made a bag topper, let me know if you wanted something else.

ethan_danieltigerfull_zpsr0uwt6tp.jpg

ethan_bagtopper_danieltiger_zpskyquj41e.jpg

ethan_candybar_danieltiger_zpsfym7ylik.jpg
Thanks so much for the Disigns -- These are really great.
Is there anyway you could make me one more thing. Can you make me a design with Daniel Tiger by himself with sign saying
Ethan's grrr......ific 1st Birthday
Whatever you come up with would be appreciated.

Would you be able to do a name fill Mommy if I send you personal Pictures ?
Name Fill Angelique with a Tejano Singer AJ Castillo

Would you be able to do a name fill Mommy if I send you personal Pictures ?
Name Fill Angelique with a Tejano Singer AJ Castillo

Yes, I am taking requests and should be working on designing some tomorrow. Feel free to either post your pictures here in my thread or send them via pm and I wold be glad to help you. Please be sure to send the largest file of the pictures you have.

Thanks so much for the Disigns -- These are really great.
Is there anyway you could make me one more thing. Can you make me a design with Daniel Tiger by himself with sign saying
Ethan's grrr......ific 1st Birthday
Whatever you come up with would be appreciated.

Here is your requested design...

ethan_danieltigerfullalone_zpsm3ymiekk.jpg

hi Amy
just wanted to say love your work its amazing. we will be going to Disney world and hopefully seaworld and universal. as well around same time is my sons 9 bday. he has autism asnd anxiety so wouldf love something extra special for him

can you make a blond curly haired minecraft charater in action shot with a hockey stick. his team colors are orange, black and white, Wildcats is his team name
as well a group of star wars with Yoda, boba fett, chewbacca, storm trooper, darth vader, kylo Ren and add his name Carter please
minecraft characters that are Star wars with light sabers etc and it say Carter's 9th Birthday he will wear it for his bday Party
minecraft avengers group of at least 5 characters
Carter name fill with Star wars and one filled with minecraft
batman cartoon style with name Morgan( he will be 2 soon)
morgan name fill with batman
Shelly name fill Star Wars and seaworld mammals and other marine life, esp dolphin, shark etc
Doug name fill Star wars
These are all for shirts

if possible variety of minecraft, star wars minecraft, avengers minecraft, call of duty minecraft for small round stickers

thank you so very much this will truly be so amazing and i am so very thankful for them

Hi Amy! You are so generous to create for all of us! I was wondering if you could design a couple things for my daughter's upcoming (June) graduation? Her name is Gracie (Class of 2016) and we are using a black, gold and white/silver polka dot design theme. I would love a candy bar wrapper (to fit a standard size Hershey bar) and water bottle label if you are able.

Please let me know if you need any more information. Thank you so very much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter