Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hello Amy
I would like to please request a few signs for my cruise coming up. I love your designs to decorate the doors!
The two I really like is:

1- Crusin with my Fam
with Carnival Dream for the ship in the porthole and October 8th thru 16th
The names in the lifepreservers-Lou, Kim, Kaitlyn, Jessica, Chanterra and Jason
2-The one with the Carnival Dream ship and a beach with two loung chairs
with the name Chanterra and Jason Three year anniversary.
3-We have decided to hide the Rubber Ducks on our Carnival trip.
Can you please make the tags for the ducks for us to use.
"Keep or Hide - You Decide" post it to Instagram
Olivebranch_prints
Scott, Myers, Neal Family
Texas Carnival Cruise
4-If possible I have a third request. A colorful pretty sign that has an arrow pointing to left that says "This way Forward" and an arrow pointing to the right that says "This way Aft" (Also if it is not too much trouble,, I would like one that points the opposite direction as well so I can use it for another future cruise.)

Thank you Very Much for your help and Time!!
Kim Scott

Last edited:
Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you can design a door magnet that is 1st Cruise / Suess themed for my new niece. She will be 8 months old on our cruise. Her name is Ella. It's on the Carnival Panorama on April 15, 2023. Thanks in Advance!

Hi Amy
It’s been a long time that I’ve posted and while cleaning I found your transfers and I put on a sweatshirt this morning that has a ironed on pumpkin on it. It got me thinking that if you have time I would like to make a couple more fall sweatshirts if you have the time to do a couple of designs. Grape harvest is in full swing here and it smells delicious outside 🍇 I hope all is well with you. Thank you

Hi Amy,

We are cruising on Carnival Paradise Cruise, March 11, 2023 to Mach 16, 2023 (Spring Break). Can we get a lifepreserver, namefills , tshirt design and magnets for Pat and Johanna, please? It's Johanna's 1st criuse. Can you do some designs for Johanna and myself please. Its our first Mommy daughter cruise. I saw THIS CHIC LOVES TO GO CRUISING WITH HER WONDERFUL DAUGHTER/ MOTHER t-shirt design that you did before. Anything elseyou can think off

Attachments

• 49498934796_d9f55883b3_n.jpg
    49498934796_d9f55883b3_n.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello Amy
I would like to please request a few signs for my cruise coming up. I love your designs to decorate the doors!
The two I really like is:

1- Crusin with my Fam
with Carnival Dream for the ship in the porthole and October 8th thru 16th
The names in the lifepreservers-Lou, Kim, Kaitlyn, Jessica, Chanterra and Jason
2-The one with the Carnival Dream ship and a beach with two loung chairs
with the name Chanterra and Jason Three year anniversary.
3-We have decided to hide the Rubber Ducks on our Carnival trip.
Can you please make the tags for the ducks for us to use.
"Keep or Hide - You Decide" post it to Instagram
Olivebranch_prints
Scott, Myers, Neal Family
Texas Carnival Cruise
4-If possible I have a third request. A colorful pretty sign that has an arrow pointing to left that says "This way Forward" and an arrow pointing to the right that says "This way Aft" (Also if it is not too much trouble,, I would like one that points the opposite direction as well so I can use it for another future cruise.)

Thank you Very Much for your help and Time!!
Kim Scott
Here are your requested designs. Please be sure I got all the details correct and let me know if I need to change anything...

cruise_arrows by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruise_arrows2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
cruise_loukim by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruisebeachchairs_chanterra by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruiseducks_scott by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Here are your requested designs. Please be sure I got all the details correct and let me know if I need to change anything...

cruise_arrows by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruise_arrows2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
cruise_loukim by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruisebeachchairs_chanterra by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruiseducks_scott by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
They look GREAT Amy!! Thank you so much for your time and great work!
We can't wait to use them for our doors!
Thanks Bunches!

Hi Amy
It’s been a long time that I’ve posted and while cleaning I found your transfers and I put on a sweatshirt this morning that has a ironed on pumpkin on it. It got me thinking that if you have time I would like to make a couple more fall sweatshirts if you have the time to do a couple of designs. Grape harvest is in full swing here and it smells delicious outside 🍇 I hope all is well with you. Thank you
Hi Marilyn! Nice to "see" you. Here are a couple of new fall designs...

fall_leaves by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

fall_leaves2a by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy,

We are cruising on Carnival Princess Cruise, March 11, 2023 to Mach 16, 2023 (Spring Break). Can we get a lifepreserver, namefills , tshirt design and magnets for Pat and Johanna, please? It's Johanna's 1st criuse. Can you do some designs for Johanna and myself please. Its our first Mommy daughter cruise. I saw THIS CHIC LOVES TO GO CRUISING WITH HER WONDERFUL DAUGHTER/ MOTHER t-shirt design that you did before.
I am not seeing a Carnival ship named Princess. Are you sure that is the name? Or am I being crazy. I have looked for pictures and also looked on Carnival's web site. Please let me know.

I am not seeing a Carnival ship named Princess. Are you sure that is the name? Or am I being crazy. I have looked for pictures and also looked on Carnival's web site. Please let me know.
sorry, I meant Paradise

Hi Amy,

We are cruising on Carnival Paradise Cruise, March 11, 2023 to Mach 16, 2023 (Spring Break). Can we get a life preserver, namefills , tshirt design and magnets for Pat and Johanna, please? It's Johanna's 1st cruise. Can you do some designs for Johanna and myself please? Its our first Mommy daughter cruise. I saw THIS CHIC LOVES TO GO CRUISING WITH HER WONDERFUL DAUGHTER/ MOTHER t-shirt design that you did before. Anything else you can think off.

Last edited:
Hi, Amy! We are going on a Disney Wish (generic tropical is fine, I understand no Disney) cruise celebrating the following and I am wondering if you can do a few door designs if you have time-I am not picky and am happy with whatever you can help with:
1. Name for TYLER
2. Engagement for Abigail and Tyler
3. Happy Birthday for Abigail
4. Retirement for Dave
5. first cruise for Tyler
6. Law graduation for Abigail
7. family of Dave, Melanie, Abigail, Tyler

Thank you so much for any and all help!!

Hello again Amy,
We’ve added yet another family member to our Alaska cruise. I need another name fill for Matt.

The ship is the Discovery Princess.
Sail date August 20 -27 2023

You also have made a door sign for Papa and Amy and I need Matt added to that if possible.
As always, thank for all you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter