An 8 months Pregnant Girls Last Minute Trip Report!! Updated 8/13

Ooooo lunch at Sanaa looks fabulous! Making a note to put on my list...

Lori, I am back as promised (had to do a quick update on my PTR and do responses since I leave in 9 days).

CONGRATS! I had no idea you and hubby were expecting a baby. So happy for you.

I am so loving your pictures of CSR...I am getting homesick for it too. I'm not sure when we'll back as we aren't planning a trip to DW at all in 2015; maybe the following year rather than doing DVC, we'll go back "home." I am hoping to at least stop there in September.

The pictures are gorgeous and you got a great room location.

I have Saana on my list, but it didn't make the cut for our September trip. Your food looks really yummy; sorry about the bad service though.

Thanks Kathy :) We are so excited and are taking him in December for his first trip! I am still torn on which resort to stay at, thinking BC or BWI so we can walk to at least two of the parks. I really don't want to ride the bus or rent a car. If the Poly wasn't torn up I would stay there, choices choices. No trip in 2015 planned in 2015, I am shocked :rotfl: You should consider DL for a future trip also, it's still my favorite.

Hi :wave: joining in. I once went to Disney World six months pregnant. Had a wonderful time but my ankles got so swollen on the first day and didn't go down until after I was home. I hope you had a wonderful trip and best of luck to you and your growing family.

You poor girl, I would not have been able to do it with my ankles swollen! I was very lucky to not have any swelling. Trust me I was drinking so much water it was crazy, but it seemed to do the trick. Back in Feb I went to Hawaii to see my husband who was on assignment over there and on the flight back home I passed out for 4 hours, my calves were so swollen I thought they were going to burst. Luckily they deflated the next day.

Ooooo lunch at Sanaa looks fabulous! Making a note to put on my list...

Please do it's a great restaurant, even if you get a not so good server.

Update on Day 1

So after our lunch/dinner we hopped on a bus to DT Disney. If you had never been before I feel you would have been let down a bit as construction is everywhere with walls and barriers. However still lots of fun and tons to see. We looked around at a few stores and then went over to Disney Quest. We had two free vouchers with our package and of course I left them at the room :( So we headed back to the resort and went to one of my favorite spots the Dig Site pool at CSR. This place is so relaxing and was hardly crowded. Oh how I missed having a mojito, but I settled for the light lemonade in my free refillable mug. The pool bar called Siestas has great cocktails!!! That will be for another time though :goodvibes After pool time we walked over to El Centro and my husband picked out the biggest brownie I have ever seen as a snack credit. The darn thing could feed a small army. So we had a little of that as a snack as we were too full from Sanaa to eat dinner.

New Malificent Ears!!!

Digsite at night

Few more CSR pics

Congratulations on the baby! I think Coronado Springs is a resort we will have to try someday!

Thanks Kathy :) We are so excited and are taking him in December for his first trip! I am still torn on which resort to stay at, thinking BC or BWI so we can walk to at least two of the parks. I really don't want to ride the bus or rent a car. If the Poly wasn't torn up I would stay there, choices choices. No trip in 2015 planned in 2015, I am shocked :rotfl: You should consider DL for a future trip also, it's still my favorite.

I'll come back and read your update in a bit, but wanted to comment on this before I forgot. We were NOT fans of the BC; we love BWI...so much so that Mark and I are doing a split stay in September.

The reason we aren't going to DW in 2015 is the plan is to go to DL for the first time ever in 2015.

The next morning we went to Epcot to check out the F&G garden festival. We went over to the festival center but there really wasn't much in there. I saw some of the merchandise was already half off so that made me happy. I was so sad I could not ride test track but we still went in through the gift shop and designed a car on the computer and checked out the latest cars in there. After that we had a fastpass plus for Soarin and also went on Nemo as well as looked at the exhibits and fish in the there. I love F&G time!!

I haven't seen Muppets Most Wanted yet but this cracked me up! They are all over Epcot and DHS.

For lunch we had a 12 reservation for Chefs De France. No more Remy, which I knew, but still a great lunch spot. If you are the dining plan it's a great use of a 1 credit. Our service was perfect and we had a nice window seat for people watching. They start off with a delicious fresh loaf of french bread, sooo good!! We both had the braised beef short ribs with noodles. Very tasty and the meat just melts in your mouth. My husband had the ice cream in brioche with chocolate sauce and I had a strawberry cake. Both great!!

Hi Lori! Thanks for helping me find you..... I kept forgetting to look for your TR but would have been way off since I was thinking I would find a dining review. This is awesome!

You look fabulous and I'm so glad that we were able to meet up to say hi and meet your hubby!

As for your dining adventures... I had Chef de France's short ribs and noodles in December and was glad that I tried something new for lunch. The beef was really good. That strawberry dessert looks awesome.

Lori, we never got over to the Festival Center while we were there (too much dashing the rain).

Your lunch at Chefs looks so yummy. We are eating there next week and I can't wait. I really enjoy that place.

Hi Lori! Thanks for helping me find you..... I kept forgetting to look for your TR but would have been way off since I was thinking I would find a dining review. This is awesome!

You look fabulous and I'm so glad that we were able to meet up to say hi and meet your hubby!

As for your dining adventures... I had Chef de France's short ribs and noodles in December and was glad that I tried something new for lunch. The beef was really good. That strawberry dessert looks awesome.

Yes I decided to just combine a trip and dining report this time together, even though I live on the dining report forum :rotfl: I was so happy to meet up with you guys as well. Trust me there are many DL trips planned for the future.

Lori, we never got over to the Festival Center while we were there (too much dashing the rain).

Your lunch at Chefs looks so yummy. We are eating there next week and I can't wait. I really enjoy that place.

How exciting to have a trip 2 days away! Hope your meal at Chefs is wonderful.

Lunch at Chefs looks great! The cheesecake especially caught my eye!

Update!

After lunch at Chefs de France we ventured off to explore the flower and garden festival some more as well as check out what was new in all the WS shops. I was soooo excited to find the muppets!!

Also loved Ms Potts and the Lion King!!

Overall the afternoon had beautiful not too hot weather, however I was getting tired, so we headed back to CSR to hang out once again at their awesome pool.

After a few hours of swimming and lounging, and also me catching up on work. We decided to take the bus the MK and then monorail over to the Poly for one of my favorite spots Captain Cookes. The temp. location is totally hidden and isn't as nice but who cares when you have such delicious food!!
My DH didn't eat but he had the cupcake that came with my meal, I had a bite and oh my goodness was it wonderful. I had my favorite sandwich the aloha pork with taro chips. Seriously this is a sandwich that is worth traveling to the Poly for, well at least for me it is.

After dinner we went over to the MK for a little while and then headed back to CSR to complete our first full day in the parks.

Congratulations on your coming new addition and best of luck for a safe delivery!

You are doing the reverse of us as we are going to Disney a month after the birth rather than a month before. Actually, your due date must be close to my wifes (July 28th - though the baby is getting evicted on the 21st)

Been seeing a lot of TR's lately of people at, and loving, Coranado - it definitely seems quite nice!

I'm back from the girls trip and catching up.

First, you look wonderful in your pictures...you are just radiant.

I miss that pool at the CSR.

Oh my...that sandwich at the Poly looks yummy; I may have to drag Mark there in September.

Congratulations on your coming new addition and best of luck for a safe delivery! You are doing the reverse of us as we are going to Disney a month after the birth rather than a month before. Actually, your due date must be close to my wifes (July 28th - though the baby is getting evicted on the 21st) Been seeing a lot of TR's lately of people at, and loving, Coranado - it definitely seems quite nice!

Thanks and congrats to you guys! My due date is July 10 so almost there! We are going back with the baby the first week in December with my in laws and can't wait! Going to stay at the WL CL this time to try something new.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm back from the girls trip and catching up. First, you look wonderful in your pictures...you are just radiant. I miss that pool at the CSR. Oh my...that sandwich at the Poly looks yummy; I may have to drag Mark there in September.

Back so soon :). Thank you for the nice comments, as I enter month 9 you could not pay me to go to WDW, just a walk to the mail box is too much this week haha, what a difference a month makes. You two should try Captain Cookes it's one of my favs! Looking forward to your trip report.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter