An Alphabetical Stroll Through Bali and Australia/+ a Bit of Philippines- F is for: Feeling Cute, Might Go to a Wedding! / G is for: Grand Gala!

Yikes - sounds like a lot to juggle! Good luck getting everything to mesh together!
The first bunch of stuff is all confirmed either by internet or by email, so should be good and I'll confirm other things as it gets closer while we're there.

It's almost GO time! I hope all goes smoothly for you - happy travels!
It IS!!! Only 2 days left now, today and tomorrow is the day for all those last minute things. Down to the wire now and I've passed the date now that I can order off Amazon and if I think of anything now, I'll have to find it or wait til I get there. It's a big trip milestone! LOL!

Last edited:

It IS!!! Only 2 days left now, today and tomorrow is the day for all those last minute things. Down to the wire now and I've passed the date now that I can order off Amazon and if I think of anything now, I'll have to find it or wait til I get there. It's a big trip milestone! LOL!
I'm impressed that you have everything in just two bags. :)

Happy and safe travels!

The gray travel purse/sling - can you share what brand it is?

That's okay, I have plenty of time. I am looking forward to reading about all of your adventures. The best part of any trip for me is the planning and anticipation.

I think that infinity pools are the best invention ever!

The time change is crazy. I hope the wedding was fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter