An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

Big Update, Fashion and Fast Passes:

Yep, I just couldn't help myself. I ordered a few more Disney tees...How cute are these Emperor's New Groove and Dumbo tees??? One of my fav Disney movies is ENG and I'm happy to see all the merch coming out supporting the movie. David Spade as the llama really cracks me up.

11815476_av1

11780734_av1

And yes, I order men's tees because they just fit better. I also ordered a pair of JLO shorts...How adorbs are these?
3642784_Lexi

Ok, so now that I've shared my latest clothing purchases with you, it's time to move on to FP day, which I thought was yesterday, but was really TODAY...But, I'm not the only one who can't add here. Apparently, @ariane37 and I need to go back to school to take a math class, because she screwed up too, and because of that, neither one of us got to sleep in this weekend.:rotfl: Sigh. Long story, short, it's all good. We got the FP's we wanted, we were able to include @buzzrelly and @kastoney in our selections and the times worked out perfectly. :cool1:

I'm following along, just found your PTR and loving hearing about what this epic trip will be all about!! I am so sad that I can't go in May...but will be living vicariously!

This is a must do, because we love the atmosphere. The drinks actually contain a good amount of booze and the food has been decent. Plus, Joe absolutely LOVES Indiana Jones (Our Main Coon is named Dr. Jones)

This is my fave place too!! Had a delicious green drink there - Reggie's revenge I think it was? So yum. Love the atmosphere too.

I'm following along, just found your PTR and loving hearing about what this epic trip will be all about!! I am so sad that I can't go in May...but will be living vicariously!

I wish you could go too, Kathy. It'd be great to meet you!

This is my fave place too!!

Mine too! I had the Pisco Sour last time and it was amazing! The tuna tacos are some of the best I've ever had. I just love that place. :)

I'm following along, just found your PTR and loving hearing about what this epic trip will be all about!!

:welcome:

So happy to have you following along! I am so excited about this trip and I can't wait to meet some of these fantastic women and catch up with those I know already.:love:

it's time to move on to FP day, which I thought was yesterday, but was really TODAY...But, I'm not the only one who can't add here. Apparently, @ariane37 and I need to go back to school to take a math class, because she screwed up too, and because of that, neither one of us got to sleep in this weekend.:rotfl: Sigh. Long story, short, it's all good. We got the FP's we wanted, we were able to include @buzzrelly and @kastoney in our selections and the times worked out perfectly. :cool1:

Omg! That's funny! Glad it all worked out!

I had the wrong day for my FPs, too!! LOL I threw myself off a day because the day I arrive I'm not doing any parks because I get in so late. So, when I counted back for FP day, I started with my first park day. UGH.

Good thing, @Pluto0809 mentioned the right date to me, so I didn't mess it up!

I had the wrong day for my FPs, too!! LOL I threw myself off a day because the day I arrive I'm not doing any parks because I get in so late. So, when I counted back for FP day, I started with my first park day. UGH.

I think that's what threw me off too. My FP day showed up on MDE as the 2nd, even tho I don't have tix attached to my Pop stay (I think it was a glitch). Thankfully it all worked out and we were able to get FP's to overlap for our little group...o_O

wow Jenny we are staying at the same resort in May and it seems we are going to the same parks most days. We are also doing Brunch at top! lol

wow Jenny we are staying at the same resort in May and it seems we are going to the same parks most days. We are also doing Brunch at top! lol

I LOVE WL and I'm so looking forward to staying there again. Have you stayed there before? Brunch is awesome!!! If you haven't done it before, I'm sure it will be a big hit!!!

This will be our first time staying at WL but our second time doing Brunch at the top. It was DH only ADR request...

BIG NEWS!!!

Hi everyone! A lot of you know, that our son, Timmy participated in the Disney College Program from January-August of 2018. What most of you don't know is that Disney invited some of their alumni to apply for a 12-week summer program beginning in May. So, Timmy applied. And guess what??? He got accepted today!!!! We haven't had time to look through all the information yet, but I wanted to let you all know.:cool1: We're soooooooooo excited for him. AGAIN!

6DCF7CAC-606F-42BC-AA54-4153D8C83634.jpeg

So awesome! We watched Pete from Dis Unplugged get his hair cut at Main Street Barber shop and DH said he wanted to do it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter