An idiots outburst at Magic Kingdom

I keep thinking about the aversion I have seen here to the word lifestyle and I don't see the problem. Yeah, I know that word has been used in a derogatory fashion to describe probably just about every "other" in the universe to this point.

So what? If we choose to rule out any word that has been misappropriated over the years we rule out quite a bit of the English language.
All lifestyle really means is the style in which you live your life...

Are there differences between the general lifestyles of heterosexuals vs homosexuals? Heck yes.

If a hetero couple wants to get married in any state in this country, they can.
If a hetero couple wants kids they do the whacky and there ya go, offspring.
Hetero couples don't have to worry about holding hands, or kissing in public.
They get tax breaks we don't - they get coverage from their jobs that most of us don't...
The list goes on and on....
So no, as much as some of us may want to pretend that our lifestyle is the same as theirs it's really not.

Come to think of it - I'm not at all sure I like this homosexual lifestyle either, could we please have one more like theirs?

[

I don't drink often because I have such a high tolerance. The night I had all of those my friend & I were in Atlanta. She was driving and I got her back to our hotel just fine! I'm always the navigator.

Ya sure! After 12 Sex on the Beach I can see it now!

"Do I turn left or right up here?'

"Ummmmm dealers choice?" :confused3

:rotfl2:

Ya sure! After 12 Sex on the Beach I can see it now!

"Do I turn left or right up here?'

"Ummmmm dealers choice?" :confused3

:rotfl2:

I promise, I got us there without one wrong turn or anything. I wasn't drunk, just feeling GOOD, real good. We are going back to that venue next month and I hope no one remembers me. :rolleyes1 I has been about 3 1/2 years so maybe they won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter