An Inch shy of 44 inches

A trip to WDW is very expensive as we are aware. For the most part we have encountered friendly CM's who try to make the trip magical. Our girls have been too short to ride on several trips and they've had to "suck" it up and move on. A good life lesson, life doesn't always go your way!! I'm sure the CM's see a lot of disappointed kids on any given day but they still have to do their job. I'm sure you wish she would have spoken to your daughter in a different manner but she didn't. This would have been a great opportunity to show your daughter what is means to be the bigger person. Thank her and move on. Yes I've lost my temper and said some things that I shouldn't have but never to someone who was simply doing a job to keep my kid safe. I understand she was tall enough at the first check but wasn't at the second. Rules are in place for a reason. I'm sure the CM could have cared less that you called her "mud" as unfortunately I'm sure she's heard worse. Just wanted to add for those thinking of shoes with thick soles beware. Our third child had to step out of her sketchers a couple years ago. She made it but I was a little surprised. She is very petite and small framed so I'm not sure if this played a part.

I imagine the point has been made in the past 7 pages, but in all seriousness, don't forget to measure in (normal) shoes. I was concerned about my DD's 47.5" until I realized we were of course always measuring her barefoot. Even reasonable sneakers could easily add an inch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter